...only major change to it is the reflective logo in the corner has been darkened with permanent marker! This has a foam-like padding, not gel.
It's an XL, although if you are a L with a little more cushion in the back, it should work. Clearly you can try it on before you buy, assuming you're in/around Chicago.
I live in Skokie and am often in Albany Park, if you'd like to try them out.
Asking for $20 (since the condition is AWEsome)!
Here's some more info I snagged off the REI page:
A fun alternative to traditional bike shorts! This skort conceals technical bike shorts underneath a flattering skirt.
- Stretch skirt has deep side slits for a full range of motion in a wrap-around design
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying shorts use four-way stretch fabric and eight-panel construction to support hard-working muscles
- Sport chamois features a microfiber covering that wicks moisture away and smooth, sonic-welded seams to reduce friction
- Women-specific, precurved chamois conforms to your body's contours using a multidimensional, high-density open-cell foam for comfort in the saddle
- Ultrasoft, breathable chamois is fully elasticized for added flex and stretch
- Yoga-inspired waistband features crossover stretch fabric in front for superior comfort while in an aerodynamic position on the bike
- Elastic grippers at leg hems keep shorts from riding up