The Chainlink

Update Feb 26th, 2017:  This is still available for sale.  Wanted to put out one more feeler for interest here before I turn to Craig's List, etc. 

For Sale, Salsa Beargrease fat bike, in the "Large" size (19"). I purchased this new in the spring of 2016, and it remains in excellent condition with low miles.

See Salsa's archive for all the details, but this has an aluminum frame, versatile 2x drivetrain with SRAM x5 components, avid disk brakes, etc.  It's Salsa's "racy" fat bike, and that was what drew me to it in the first place.  It just rode better, and felt faster and more responsive, than all the other fat bikes I tried.  It worked great in snow, was excellent even as a summer mountain bike, and has been just an all-round blast to own and ride.

Retail was $1600.  Asking $900.

See attached photos.  If interested, please respond or message me.  I'm happy to answer questions or arrange to have you check out the bike. 

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey interested in the beargrease. Started an account here to reach out first time using this platform. Let me know what’s easiest for communication 

Update Feb 26th, 2017:  This is still available for sale.  Wanted to put out one more feeler for interest here before I turn to Craig's List, etc.  Holler if you are interested!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service