The Chainlink

F/S Xtracycle Radish longtail cargo bike (heavily customized) $875

Selling my Xtracycle Radish longtail cargo bike. This bike is heavily customized and was built from the ground up from a bare frame. A standard Radish (which is no longer made by Xtracycle), is only 1x9 drivetrain while this bike is a full 24 speed Alivio drivetrain. Many other extras including Avid BB7 disc brakes, flight deck, P-racks, and wide loaders. Includes a custom part I crafted called a Wheelie-Dealie that allows you to easily store the bike vertically if you have space constraints in the apartment or garage. The bike currently has drop bars with Ultegra 8 speed bar end shifters, Cane Creek brake levers and Paul Components Cross Levers. However, it doesn't handle too well with a drop bar when it's heavily loaded, so for no extra charge I will swap the bars out for a riser bar or a trekking/butterfly bar with integrated Shimano 8 speed brake/shifter levers. A lot of work and thought went into building this heavily customized ride and frankly I'm probably not even breaking even with what I put into it so I must be firm on the price. Here's a link to the Craigslist ad that is currently running.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/4426594790.html

Views: 533

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oohh, that's some hot Xtracycle action at an unbelievable price.  I built an Xtracycle with a FreeRadical read end, and I spent around $500 not including the cost of the donor bike (total was around $1000).  This is a great price for a fully built and optioned cargo bike!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service