Due to the fact that I have not ridden it in months I am selling my 'sweet fixie.'  I just built this with parts from another bike about three months ago and have ridden it maybe twice since then.  It has eyelets for fenders and would make a nice winter bike with the addition of said fenders.

Frame is a old road frame with chrome molly main tubes; has sweet sticker on it from 'Hamm's Bike Shop.' 

Has newish headset and BB and newer fork.

Pretty new Vittoria Zaffiro 28c tires.

Wheels are cheapish Alex rims on cheap high flange Formula hubs but they have given me no problems and are in great shape.  Wheels were detensioned and and re-rounded and trued shortly after I bought them new.

New colored chain sure to attract members of whichever sex you happen to be into.

Geared 42/16 both fixed and free although I am not sure I would trust the freewheel; I have not had the chain on it for a couple of years.

Bike is nothing special but rides nice and it all works well.

Has sweet basket for carrying adorable kittens and/or the skulls of your enemies.

It even has an awesome New Belgium Brewing bell!

$200 without black Brooks saddle (the fancy one with the hand hammered rivets) $275 if you want the brooks.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sold
I'll be interested to hear whether the purchaser uses the sweet basket for adorable kittens and/or the skulls of their enemies. Please keep us posted.

notoriousDUG said:
Sold

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service