At the near west store. Small, couple different flash settings, those profoundly frustrating pin batteries so I figure they are near to disposable, still for a buck each I got 5.  Helmets sure, my new theory is that I don't even want to get into a situation where the helmet comes into play, better to have my whole bike glow like a light saber.

Views: 562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do this exact thing on my bike and mount the front light on my stem.  

I personally hate any junk on my handlebars as it makes walking alongside the bike while pushing it one-handed more difficult as anything on the bars tends to hang up on my hands while I'm looking where I'm going and not where my hand is on the bike.

They mount very well sideways both on the stem and on the seatpost.  In fact, at this low price, one can mount two of them in the same spot for twice the brightness/visibility and aim each one out splayed to the side a little bit. If one light fails you have an instant backup when you are using two.  And if someone steals one or more of them then I suppose they needed it more than I did.  At $1.25 I would rather someone steal my light if they really needed it then them going dark ninja at night.   This is why I bought so many of them in the first place.  You can't even ride the L for $1.25 one way.

Kelvin Mulcky said:

Nice buy. I might pick up a couple of these to leave in my pack for back ups or mount them sideways for better visibility.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service