The Chainlink

is anyone considering biking out to the Dark Lord Day Three Floyds event in Munster Indiana? Its being held on Saturday, April 25th. Its about 30 miles out. Got a Golden Ticket??

http://www.darklordday.com/
http://www.threefloyds.com/

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arman, thoughts on getting these groups together??

arman said:
there are several groups i know of that are going down. meeting at buckingham fountain at 9am on saturday. the group i'm riding with plan taking lake shore path then cutting over on 112th st. to ave o/burnham and heading south from there. anyone know that route?
Our group is to meet at Shedd Aquarium, then catching up with more at Calumet fisheries. We were talking about meeting up around 8am or so

arman said:
i'm not 100% sure how many people will be going down in each group but maybe we can combine them within reasonable and manageable numbers.

iggi said:

arman said:
there are several groups i know of that are going down. meeting at buckingham fountain at 9am on saturday. the group i'm riding with plan taking lake shore path then cutting over on 112th st. to ave o/burnham and heading south from there. anyone know that route?
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54

now im just hopeing we dont get the same winds that aare forcast for friday. gusts up to 35mph on friday...that would suck. haha
Has there been any more discussion on the meeting place? It looks like either 8am at Shedd Aquarium or 9am at Buckingham fountain. Which time/place seems to be the consensus?

iggi said:
Our group is to meet at Shedd Aquarium, then catching up with more at Calumet fisheries. We were talking about meeting up around 8am or so

arman said:
i'm not 100% sure how many people will be going down in each group but maybe we can combine them within reasonable and manageable numbers.

iggi said:

arman said:
not so much. im still up for what ever. maybe those of us meeting at shed around 8 or so will hang out and share a beer or a what ever that morning and ride slow and wait for the rest of the early risers to catch up...maybe what we should look more in to is the route. if we can agree on a route that is the safest and simplest to navigate it would be alot easier to hook up with each other. not sexualy. but u know..shit happens..i think alex has been giving me the EyE.
Yeah its a I'm so glad i won't have to see your ass every day look...

Anyone have that cool map printed out or any way we could transfer that on to a real map?

joe said:
not so much. im still up for what ever. maybe those of us meeting at shed around 8 or so will hang out and share a beer or a what ever that morning and ride slow and wait for the rest of the early risers to catch up...maybe what we should look more in to is the route. if we can agree on a route that is the safest and simplest to navigate it would be alot easier to hook up with each other. not sexualy. but u know..shit happens..i think alex has been giving me the EyE.
just click on the link, you can print that out...i think

alex said:
Yeah its a I'm so glad i won't have to see your ass every day look...

Anyone have that cool map printed out or any way we could transfer that on to a real map?

joe said:
Brett, since many of the folks are southsiders, we figured Shedd was a decent meeting point so ppl dont gotta ride up then back down, but now that im thinkin about it, Buckingham aint all that far from Shed. Southsiders...thoughts?

Brett Ratner said:
Has there been any more discussion on the meeting place? It looks like either 8am at Shedd Aquarium or 9am at Buckingham fountain. Which time/place seems to be the consensus?

iggi said:

arman said:

iggi said:

arman said:
yeah, thats just a stones throw north of Shed right? near congress pkwy i think. works for me? i think ill prolly keep the same time frame. i need to be up and awake for a bit. wake my legs up. ill talk to alex today and linds too. make sure they are cool. but i doubt they will mind either. ill send u my # iggi so if there is a problem or what ever u can txt or call or what ever....u know..like if you get a flat and want us to wait or what ever. :) i need to get a couple tubes now that i think about it.
The fountain works for me!! It's supposed to be hella windy, according to Tom Skilling...psh, but he's fat and bald, so what does he know. Oh, and we may have two more riders to add to the posse
Hellz to the muthafuckin yeah...keep em comin

Lindsay E. Stout said:
The fountain works for me!! It's supposed to be hella windy, according to Tom Skilling...psh, but he's fat and bald, so what does he know. Oh, and we may have two more riders to add to the posse
So...fountain then? Are we trying to roll out at 8 or 9?

iggi said:
Hellz to the muthafuckin yeah...keep em comin Lindsay E. Stout said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service