The Chainlink

is anyone considering biking out to the Dark Lord Day Three Floyds event in Munster Indiana? Its being held on Saturday, April 25th. Its about 30 miles out. Got a Golden Ticket??

http://www.darklordday.com/
http://www.threefloyds.com/

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i was thinkin id prolly have to stop drinking a lil earlier then normal...but im drunk alot anyway and still ride...ehh. should be an adventure. theres always the train.
Hey! its not crappy its just an acquired taste. And now that I've acquired it i'm drinking the shit out of it so I''l se if i have any left by then I'll take it.

Is anyone going to the bar night at Skylark? Maybe we can all meet before the date and finalize the details.

joe kovach said:
mos def...we could prolly find a spot some where down around there to take a quick pit stop...pop a beer...eat somthing...laugh and point at ppl with no stanima! i kid...but yeah..come along. bring friends..bring more beer. if Alex has any more of his crappy home brew he better bring it too...

so if u know that area at all..and can recomend a stopping point to meet up let us know.
thats this thrusday right? but yeah. i think im goin..i work till 10:30 pm but its just a quick jaunt down the street.
i'm considering it depending on the weather.. ya see... I'm sweet sugar and I melt in rain :) LOL

alex said:
Hey! its not crappy its just an acquired taste. And now that I've acquired it i'm drinking the shit out of it so I''l se if i have any left by then I'll take it.

Is anyone going to the bar night at Skylark? Maybe we can all meet before the date and finalize the details.

joe kovach said:
mos def...we could prolly find a spot some where down around there to take a quick pit stop...pop a beer...eat somthing...laugh and point at ppl with no stanima! i kid...but yeah..come along. bring friends..bring more beer. if Alex has any more of his crappy home brew he better bring it too...

so if u know that area at all..and can recomend a stopping point to meet up let us know.
joe kovach said:

About the only place I really know around that area is Calumet Fisheries. My grandpa used to take me there all the time when I was a kid for smoked chubs and smelts. It's right next to the bridge the Blues Brothers jumped too. All thier info is here:

http://www.calumetfisheries.com/

Wanna meet up there? Just give me a time and I'll be waiting.

I wish I could make it to the Chainlink bar meet tomorrow, but I've already made plans. How about the midnight ride, anybody going to that?
That sounds like an official south side spot we need to check out. I'm in!

Eric Miller said:
joe kovach said:

About the only place I really know around that area is Calumet Fisheries. My grandpa used to take me there all the time when I was a kid for smoked chubs and smelts. It's right next to the bridge the Blues Brothers jumped too. All thier info is here:

http://www.calumetfisheries.com/

Wanna meet up there? Just give me a time and I'll be waiting.

I wish I could make it to the Chainlink bar meet tomorrow, but I've already made plans. How about the midnight ride, anybody going to that?
As of right now...the forecast calls for 64 degrees and a ZERO chance of rain. Hells YES
thats the first thing i did when i got up. color me STOKED....i got to the bar late if anyone was there and missed my awsomeness...tho i made up for lost time by gettin drunk in about 55 min. haha.

ok... calumet park is right there by that fishery joint...that might be the spot to meet up with eric.

iggi said:
As of right now...the forecast calls for 64 degrees and a ZERO chance of rain. Hells YES
Hi. I just joined this site and am coming along for the ride...I don't know anyone who's going, but the drunk...Joe
welcome aboard!!

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Hi. I just joined this site and am coming along for the ride...I don't know anyone who's going, but the drunk...Joe
yeah. welcom aboard hooker.
55 minutes? so it wasn't just me. I feel slightly better about myself

joe kovach said:
thats the first thing i did when i got up. color me STOKED....i got to the bar late if anyone was there and missed my awsomeness...tho i made up for lost time by gettin drunk in about 55 min. haha.

ok... calumet park is right there by that fishery joint...that might be the spot to meet up with eric.

iggi said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service