The Chainlink

is anyone considering biking out to the Dark Lord Day Three Floyds event in Munster Indiana? Its being held on Saturday, April 25th. Its about 30 miles out. Got a Golden Ticket??

http://www.darklordday.com/
http://www.threefloyds.com/

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice to see we've got some home brewers on the board! i've got a porter bottled and a red in the secondary at the moment.
root said:
nice to see we've got some home brewers on the board! i've got a porter bottled and a red in the secondary at the moment.

Hear hear! I just brewed up a red ale meself...
Maybe we should start a Chainlink Home Brewers Guild.
i think we may have to!!

Chuck a Muck said:
root said:

Hear hear! I just brewed up a red ale meself...
Maybe we should start a Chainlink Home Brewers Guild.
i'm all for it. i need some help moving to all grain and would like to investigate a kegging setup in the next few months. bottles are cool and all, but... seriously... f*ck bottling.
Nice to finally find other homebrwers. I got a russian imperial stout aging right now and would like to move to all grain brewing. Also going to DLD but i have no idea how i'mgetting there yet. Would like to ride the tandem over there but i don't think the wife would be too keen on the idea
i plan on going to dark lord day. i dont have a golden ticket, but its still a really fun day anyway. its the most fun 4 hour line in the world!
well, brewers, hope to see you all there, and maybe we should in fact get together somehow, discuss brewing, brew a few, and of course taste a few. lets make it happen
iggi said:
well, brewers, hope to see you all there, and maybe we should in fact get together somehow, discuss brewing, brew a few, and of course taste a few. lets make it happen

I am hosting a Tavern Ride this Saturday in Bridgeport. Iggy, Root, and Alex y'all should come on down.
Check out the events calander; Cyclepaths Tavern Ride.
so what route do you take when riding there? im riding for sure, leaving from pilsen...if ppl are meeting up someplace that would be cool. also im new to this site, joined pretty much for this trip. haha.
Maybe someone knows the best route, but i was just gonna follow googlemaps directions for walking. seems striaghtforward enough...but again, maybe there is a better route...

joe kovach said:
so what route do you take when riding there? im riding for sure, leaving from pilsen...if ppl are meeting up someplace that would be cool. also im new to this site, joined pretty much for this trip. haha.
i got it mapped on Bikey.com...i think i got it started from the end of the lakeshore path...let me know if this looks ok..

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/269063
Google Maps shows a slightly more direct route, few miles less. Dont know if one is more bike friendly than the other.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service