The Chainlink

Custom Spot Brand Wazee 55cm with Pass and Stow front Rack - $1750.

My beloved Spot Brand Wazee needs a new home. I'm moving and it'll just sit gathering dust. Better to be doing what it does best – crushing the city streets. It's in great condition with only a single paint chip on the down tube. The bike came with color matched touch up paint, I just need to fill it in.

It's a 55cm and comes mostly stock, but with a some custom modifications that make it the ultimate commuter / town donkey:

Pass & Stow custom steel rack.

Front Alfine color matched dyno hub.

Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ Premium Cyo light and a Busch & Müller rear light, too.

Planet Bike Fenders - Stainless Steel and poly so no rust.

2mm thick protective clear rubber "bumpers" on all the areas of the frame that would contact bike lockup posts.

Airzound bike airhorn.

The topline of the actual bike, for reference:

Alfine 11 speed internally geared rear hub.

Gates Carbon Drive belt. No oil, no service for 10,000 miles!

Alex 32 hole rims running on Schwalbe puncture proof tires - they're bombproof and running true with no dents. Tyres are still in good condition.

Stock saddle, grips, swallow bar.

The bike is only 4 months old during which time I have commuted on it through the winter. There are two bolts on the bike that have rust, simple enough to change out, but they are hardened steel anyway so I would leave them. The bike is in great shape.

This thing is an amazing commuter / town bike and is totally worry free, no lubing chains, there is a once a year oil change on the rear hub. Snow, mud, water and salt are no match for her. Push though the snow and darkness.

The pedals pictured here are NOT for sale with the bike.
But the bike will come with standard metal cage pedals.

The bike was $3000 new with all the accessories.

I'm asking $1750 for it.

Hit me up if you have any questions or want some more pictures.

Views: 938

Reply to This

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service