The Chainlink

I've recently decided to give my bicycle a name. I know it's kind of cheesy but I know a lot of people who do it. I figured people name cars and musical instruments so why not? I'd prefer a name that is color specific or would have something to do with the mood and look of an all black bicycle.

All ideas - zany, emo, hip, etc. - will all be considered. 

Thanks for your help!

Views: 56114

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Vader.
Rorschach.

Per iggi's request:

I like "Shadow".  I had a black car called Shadow (actually, it was a Dodge Shadow) when I was in high school.  

"Shuck" too, as in "Black Shuck".

Of course, there's always "Black Beauty"

I'm In between Shadow, Asphalt, Friday, Raven and not 'and Decker' - but just Decker. I am really loving all the ideas that have been concocted up by everyone.
hole.

Racer X

the black and white motif work with that name, too

Omg now I feel like watching some speed racer. I'm gonna be obsessed with old anime cartoons all day now. Any and all black pokemon and that tuxedo guy from sailor moon are under consideration now too.

I like that one a lot. Man, now I want to start a group that's about nothing but bike names. All the cool ideas I'm getting from everyone and the ones I'm beginning to come up with feel too cool to keep to myself.

Serge Lubomudrov said:
How about Bagheera, the black panther of the Kipling's Jungle Book?
Black Mamba!
Deep Black Hole of My Soul, Black Sabbath, Midnight Rider, Night Rider (only if you talk to it), Black Cat, Ebony Flyer, Speed of the Night
Midnight ninja, the dark chariot, ebony steed

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service