I have a lot of stuff in multiple parts bins, and I really need to clear them out. All items are located in west loop near Lake and Racine, all items are cash and carry.

First is a pair of Bontrager Race Lite Hardcase tires, 700x23c, with what look to be very low miles (maybe only a few rides). They were included with my LeMond Sarthe, but I never mounted them. $20.

Bontrager Race saddle, again a take-off from my LeMond Sarthe. Looks unused, but of course I know it was, if only a little bit. $10.

Finally, a set of Velo Orange 45mm stainless steel fenders, for tires up to 35mm wide. New in package, never mounted. $30.

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are sold now, but I'll post more things in this thread when I get some time. My parts bins are plentiful.

You wouldn't happen to have any Tiagra stuff laying around?  

Looking for a Brakeset and a Triple FD w/28.6 clamp to round out my group. 

I'll have some really clean 105 brakes, and a 105 double FD with 31.8mm clamp available in two or three weeks. More saddles and other stuff available, too. 

James BlackHeron said:

I'd be interested in the brakes but I've got a triple crankset I'd like to keep -too bad as 105 is nice stuff.   How much would you want for the brakeset?  How old are they -recent generation or vintage?

I'll have to check into that.  I have been aiming for Tiagra or better...and 105 or Ultegra certainly are BETTER!

Jeff Schneider said:

I saw a triple FD Ultegra with 28.6 clamp this weekend on the sale table at Johnny Sprockets on Bryn Mawr - for $15.  Probably still there...

James BlackHeron said:

Good idea, but looks like they're all done selling vendor tables. I could bring some bikes down there, though. Thanks, I didn't know it was around the corner.

h' said:

Why not bring them to the swap and sell them at the Bike Winter table?

-h

New up for sale, a set of all black Bontrager Race Light Aero wheels. These are listed at 1,775 grams and $600 per set. All black, they came with my District Carbon. The rear wheel was just trued, both are now perfect. No skewers, as the District Carbon doesn't use regular skewers. They have about 500 miles on them.

$100.

Crappy iPhone pic, but the wheels are in really nice condition in person.

Bontrager RL wheelset is now gone, thanks Chainlink!

The VO fenders are gone.

I'll soon have some new parts up for sale, including a 55cm LeMond Sarthe frameset with TT Platinum OX tubing and Bontrager carbon fork, 105 double cranks, 105 calipers, Bontrager carbon-wrapped seatpost (27.2, I believe), and white Fizik Aliante saddle.

I also have some Tektro cross-top brake levers, Nitto mustache bars, and several sets of Nitto road bars, let me know if you're interested.

I am very  interested in a set of interrupter brake levers if that is what you mean by cross-top. 

Yep, Tektro RL726 cross/interrupter brake levers, made for 25.4/26.0mm bars. Silver with a black mounting band. They're used, but look new, no scratches. $15. I don't have a pic of them, they're still mounted to some Nitto B115 bars. I'm around this evening if you want to pick them up.

James BlackHeron said:

I am very  interested in a set of interrupter brake levers if that is what you mean by cross-top. 

PM sent.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service