The Chainlink

Chicago Naked Ride Security Needs You! (CLOTHED ;-)!

So it's getting on that time of year again and let's see who we can muster for help! ;-) If you ride with Security you are clothed (I wear jeans and no shirt). But we also need volunteers for stay behind crew.

Expert Naked Ride peeps are always welcome! ;-)

The Rear Guard Needs You!

We are the peeps that hold the end of the ride together. Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to help out. We keep the police and nayr-do wells off the naked folks. Don't worry about conflict as we should have enough peeps to handle that and there are lawyers on the ride to protect the riders. The ride is Saturday June 11th 2011. ;-)

You can contact Andrew through here or me through here or at gec00@hotmail.com <--- those are zero's after the gec.

Thanks and talk soon,
gabe ;-)

(Can the Guys from last years crew check in on here when you see the thread? ;-)

Views: 351

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Have you done Mass before Jason?
Add a Vando! ;-)
Add Mark B ;-)
I've been riding critical mass for about two years. Mostly only missing the 3 coldest months. I'm not shy about corking and that kind of thing as well.
Cool, you've got plenty of experience than. No worries. ;-) Welcome aboard! ;-) We've had people with no experience as well. I team people up with others that have done the ride before. ;-)

Gabe, beyond great seeing you Friday.

Martin has the backpack of most of the security vests, I've been meaning to pickup forever.  If anyone's closer or runs into him regularly or he's reading this, could you please work that out?  Meanwhile, I'm ordering more.

Will do and Sweet! ;-) Love ya Andrew!
Was about to order more vests, thought maybe I should first confirm how many/few Martin has. So tell me when that's in hand.  Ditto G-man.
Hey Gabe, I might be able to help out this year. If you still need folks sign me up.
Ofcourse! Welcome aboard Ryan! ;-)
Ryan. will Sara be joining security as well?

Nope!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service