The Chainlink

Chicago Naked Ride Security Needs You! (CLOTHED ;-)!

So it's getting on that time of year again and let's see who we can muster for help! ;-) If you ride with Security you are clothed (I wear jeans and no shirt). But we also need volunteers for stay behind crew.

Expert Naked Ride peeps are always welcome! ;-)

The Rear Guard Needs You!

We are the peeps that hold the end of the ride together. Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to help out. We keep the police and nayr-do wells off the naked folks. Don't worry about conflict as we should have enough peeps to handle that and there are lawyers on the ride to protect the riders. The ride is Saturday June 11th 2011. ;-)

You can contact Andrew through here or me through here or at gec00@hotmail.com <--- those are zero's after the gec.

Thanks and talk soon,
gabe ;-)

(Can the Guys from last years crew check in on here when you see the thread? ;-)

Views: 351

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah. Naked protection. I'm on it.

Are you doin the Legal observing or Security, Spencer?

Thanks Shawn!

Kevin, we should always be interested in naked cyclists. ;-)

Gabe. How come all the naked people are blue?

HA! They are all smurfs ;-)
Jason S is in. ;-)

Yes's: Mark Shawn C, Jason S, Kelly B, Mario, Larry, Dana B, Doom, Ron, Suchandra, Brett, Durham, Marne. Maybe: Lee, Mike A, Doug, Freddy, Wes, Daniel M

Am I missing anyone?

I love when i get a random text from you guys just: I'm in. Miss ya all! :-)

Will likely stick to the same plan as a meet up day of pre-ride and talk and pair things. Lotsa vet's comin back makes things easier. ;-)

So where are the new people?

Let's here from ya! ;-)

Sooch on the Maybe List.

Also Security we're gonna add Trash bags to what we carry aimed at lowering the mess we leave behind. Oz park was bad last year.

It is so fucking sad this needs to be done.

Gabe said:

Sooch on the Maybe List.

Also Security we're gonna add Trash bags to what we carry aimed at lowering the mess we leave behind. Oz park was bad last year.

Tim B on the Yes list! ;-) It'll be ok Dug. ;-)
Yay for Tim B. being on the list!  ;-)
Well, it's a long way off, but I will help out if I can. I have never been to one of these.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service