The Chainlink

riding to the Fire home opener. its march 26th, kick off is at 3. we will be meeting up at the wholefoods in the south loop (roosevelt and canal) around 12 and riding out from there. tailgate starts when the lot opens so about 2 hours before the game. $5 donation for food and beer or byo. tickets are 20$.

see ya there.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even though it's no doubt a different Tim you're talking to, I'm still taking this perfect opportunity to respond. Busy that day, but damnations that sounds like fun! Hopefully next time.

Gabe said:
Who's in so far then? Tim you comin'? Vando we ride pretty much the whole way down Archer. Iggi you still in? ;-) I wanna be a HOOLIGAN! ;-)
Will it be snowing on saturday? I'm pretty much in, I'll probably wait for you guys on Archer at cicero. Also look at groupon today, some deals on upcoming games...
we ride regardless of weather! :-) for the groupon thing we sit in section 8 and i dont think it applies just an fyi. for the section 8 tix go to there site and buy (20 bux and p/u at will call day of game). tim u can anytime ya like. i'd ay we make memories but we usually obliterate those memories as well :-)
I'm there barring insane weather.
im in.  lest the weather is fucked.
Lots of my best memories are ones I've been obliterated for!  I dig the quote. =)

Gabe said:
tim u can anytime ya like. i'd ay we make memories but we usually obliterate those memories as well :-)
its sayin its sunny for saturday...
and it will snow :-)
So Vando, iggi, Doom, Christine, Joe and me? Am I missing anyone? Late comers? Joe you wanna do 11:30 at the Whole Foods instead of noon? We don't normally leave on time anyway. And tailgating is opening at 11 i think for this game. ;-)

so my boss decided he would prefer to take saturday off instead of letting me take saturday off. I won't get off until 3pm, so I guess I'm out. Sorry guys, but I work for a jerk.
Gabe said:
So Vando, iggi, Doom, Christine, Joe and me? Am I missing anyone? Late comers? Joe you wanna do 11:30 at the Whole Foods instead of noon? We don't normally leave on time anyway. And tailgating is opening at 11 i think for this game. ;-)
so
Wish I could go, but I can't. :(

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service