The Chainlink

Chicago FIRE vs. The Legendary Shack Shakers 5/31

sooo...the next home game for the Chicago FIRE is an early game...good deal..the early i can get drunk and yell the better...tail gate starts at 11am....so that gives us time to rest and do somthign later that night...the Legendary Shack Shakers are playin at the double door if anyone is down with that...a great band. look em up.

so this is now a roll call for the 31st...game only..but im just sayin...the shakers are bad ass...

whos in for the game...early morning bloody marys and tail gating?

id like to get a couple flags and wear them while ridding...what ever. give me the imput/

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah man I still have it. You gonna meet us at the Whole Foods?
Definitely...can you confirm the where and when? Thanks again.

Gabe said:
Yeah man I still have it. You gonna meet us at the Whole Foods?
We are meeting at 9:30 am at the Whole Foods on Roosevelt & Canal. Ticket is 9 bux and has your name on it. ;-) Glad to have ya along and make our mini-mass grow. Be sure to have any "supplies" cause tomorrow morning it might be to early to purchase liquor. ;-)
See you there!

Gabe said:
We are meeting at 9:30 am at the Whole Foods on Roosevelt & Canal. Ticket is 9 bux and has your name on it. ;-) Glad to have ya along and make our mini-mass grow. Be sure to have any "supplies" cause tomorrow morning it might be to early to purchase liquor. ;-)
hey gabe,
erick and i bought a pvc pipe. drilled 2 holes then attached the flag with the zip ties.
after that we measured the pipe to the length of the seat tube and attached the pipe again with more zip ties to that.
so.. iggi wiLL sport the flag proudly for us in a few hours :) As he fallin asleep as I speak.
ps Lindsay I"m callin your ass early in the morning and waking you up... you are goin!!nuff said ya'll
pss BLOODY MARY'S ARE MADE TOO.... THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOOD :)

Gabe said:
I did my booze shopping and a bottle of Soco will be en route with the car group. ;-) Love you too Joe, which is why I'm gonna put it in your butt for the gabesucks tag. ;-) Did you guys figure out the flag/PVC pipe/wire thing?
1) Super psyched for the flag! Gonna be one helluva road trip. ;-)
2) If Lindsay needs a ticket I had another guy bail so again I have an extra.
3) Can't wait for a Bloody Mary! ;-)

See ya in a few hours! ;-)
I'm back home from my show at the Cubby Bear. For the record, Bud Lite tastes like ass, even when it is free.

Also, I've played there three times now and I swear to God the next drunk guy that comes up to me and requests a Dave Matthews song is gonna get a foot up his ass.

I'm not looking forward to waking up in a few hours, but I am very much looking forward to hanging with people who aren't lame, drinking beer that doesn't suck, watching a game and riding my damn bike.

Gabe said:
1) Super psyched for the flag! Gonna be one helluva road trip. ;-)
2) If Lindsay needs a ticket I had another guy bail so again I have an extra. 3) Can't wait for a Bloody Mary! ;-)
See ya in a few hours! ;-)
haha have i told you that i love you! all of you...im still drunk from the 15 gin and tonics i had last night...but im on my way to the rally spot. pbr and crappy blue moons a plenty.

LETS GO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great time guys! ;-) The Fire SUCKED but it was a great day to Ride and get Hammered! ;-) Loved Dino's as well! Joe, you can put my wiener in your mouth any day! ;-)
Yeah...thanks for letting me tag along. Aside from the game itself, it was a great time.

See (most of) you guys in Indiana this weekend!

Gabe said:
Great time guys! ;-) The Fire SUCKED but it was a great day to Ride and get Hammered! ;-) Loved Dino's as well! Joe, you can put my wiener in your mouth any day! ;-)
FUN!FUN!FUN! I'm fried and the gogol bordello show was much fun... sorry y'all missed it. Good times at the game; glad I got to get to know the lot of ya more. I'll post pictures tomorrow... I go to sleep now.. yes Lindsay... I go to sleep
we got burned at the Fire Game. ironic...dont you think.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service