The Chainlink

Chicago FIRE vs. The Legendary Shack Shakers 5/31

sooo...the next home game for the Chicago FIRE is an early game...good deal..the early i can get drunk and yell the better...tail gate starts at 11am....so that gives us time to rest and do somthign later that night...the Legendary Shack Shakers are playin at the double door if anyone is down with that...a great band. look em up.

so this is now a roll call for the 31st...game only..but im just sayin...the shakers are bad ass...

whos in for the game...early morning bloody marys and tail gating?

id like to get a couple flags and wear them while ridding...what ever. give me the imput/

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah..im thinking about it...that mite be the case.

iggi said:
Hey JoeJoe...tickets for GB still on sale!! You should hustle off the Shack Shaker tix and come with
yeah...the jesus lizard is prollly the greatest thing ever....im torn....damn it.

arman said:
joe, though i'm not a huge fan of the shackshakers duane dennison is an awesome guitar player and i was in a band with drummer brett. for those reasons alone i'd defintiely go.
also i have no pvc or zip ties...hardware store...3$ tops. wish i had a flag...i might stop in the local shop and pick one up
i've got plenty of copper piping at work and zip ties boys...don't ya'll knows I got a room full of hardware goodies!!!
i also suggest persuading everyone to come to gb show... muuchooo fun

joe said:
also i have no pvc or zip ties...hardware store...3$ tops. wish i had a flag...i might stop in the local shop and pick one up
ill check my funds after i get my bike worked on tomorrow...if i have plenty left over ill prolly go to the GB show...even tho id love to see the LSS...
I've got 3 bikers (maybe 4) and a total of 12 peeps heading to the Fire game! ;-) Who else is coming? ;-)
Tickets for me and Shar are purchased. Anyone who dont got tix...section8chicago.com has em for 9 dollas!!
I am up to 15 total peeps and 4 bikers (maybe 5). Can't wait for the game! ;-)
its gettin close...1 week away...just so u know...what time are we meeting... its an early game this time...
Well since most of my peeps are rolling on 4 wheels and plan on tailgating according to the three hours before game time rule they are gonna get there at 11am. We cyclists can leave from roosevelt and Canal at what 930? My crew plan on doing a full out tail gate so we are gonna have a good time! ;-)
sounds good to me! you able to do that iggi and mark? and anyone else that may be going?

Gabe said:
Well since most of my peeps are rolling on 4 wheels and plan on tailgating according to the three hours before game time rule they are gonna get there at 11am. We cyclists can leave from roosevelt and Canal at what 930? My crew plan on doing a full out tail gate so we are gonna have a good time! ;-)
that's fine

joe said:
sounds good to me! you able to do that iggi and mark? and anyone else that may be going?

Gabe said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service