The Chainlink

thinking about riding down to the Fire game on Aug. 16th.. the last few times has been a blast....everyone is welcome...tickets are pretty cheap...its a sunday i think.

let me know if your interested.

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they also won tonight...another shut out for Bush..woot!
You love the Soco! ;-)
why does it say that tickets ar $80 each on 8/16?

joe said:
good good. for those that might not no...cheaper ticks @ http://www.section8chicago.com/
Well that would be cause the 16th is an away game so riding there would seem difficult. Joe i'm guessing you meant the Sunday 23rd vs the Rapids? there is also a Wednesday (8/19) night game against the LA Galaxy.
yeah...not sure whats up...23d is a sunday...29th is a saturday...i think iggi gave me the date. not sure. dont recall...so..its up for grabs...23d or 29th. 29th is the DC united game. should be a good one.
the sunday game on the 23ed is at 5pm. the sat. game on the 29th is a 7:30 start time. saturdays game is also being broadcast live on the fox soccer chan.
Count me in bubba
what date would u like? i can prolly do both.

Mark Trulock said:
Count me in bubba
Joe

I'm in for the 23rd game. On the 29th I'm volunteering at the Bucktown art fair, trying to sell used Greyhounds. I'm generally toast after that but I may still go to the game, no guaranties.

I may go to the game tonight, I would take the beer bus from the Globe pub. Should be a mostly Mexican crowd. Tigres don't play that many games in the states so many of their fans should attend.

Thanks

Mark
cool...anyone else in on the 23ed?
I'm in! I will probably bring some of my soccer buddies too. Not sure if they will bike though.

joe said:
cool...anyone else in on the 23ed?
gabe? iggi? shar?.....zesty? brett? 23ed ok with you?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service