The Chainlink

Went 4 a ride two the lake front and see the sexiest bike ever and the girls on it was pretty two, lol what do u look at 1st the girl or the bike lol loved the bike a yellow trek 

Views: 1241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look at the whole package . . .
Yeah

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

1. Bahahaha!!! 
2. Bahahaha!!! 
3. Bahahaha!!!

notoriousDUG said:

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

Chi-town, chai-town, chi-tizzy, shy-town.
I am sure the girl on the bike was wondering if the pervert staring at her was looking at her bike or at her before deciding to call 9-1-1.  :)
Lol yes I am a pervert but I did have a nice chat with the girl so it evened out the fact that I was looking AT her bike lol 


Melanie said:
I am sure the girl on the bike was wondering if the pervert staring at her was looking at her bike or at her before deciding to call 9-1-1.  :)

The consensus amongst my friends and I is that only non-locals use the term Chi-Town.  I cringe every time I hear it.



notoriousDUG said:

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

Lol o my good sirs, I was born in Chicago 18th and Pilsen so I think I know what I can call this city, shy city chi town the windy city the city of wind, and yes this young man is hood but I give a good name two my city, with lots of love your ill chi town kid 8) 

milesperhour said:

The consensus amongst my friends and I is that only non-locals use the term Chi-Town.  I cringe every time I hear it.



notoriousDUG said:

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

And select sports enthusiasts on the south/southwest side:

http://www.chitownfutbol.com/home/home_page.html

And The Obamas occasionally -- who had a birthday party for one of their daughters at this place about 2 years ago.

OK Mr. Smarty-- if you know this city so well, tell us what's on at least two corners of the "18th and Pilsen" intersection.  No Google street view!

Francisco Rubio said:
Lol o my good sirs, I was born in Chicago 18th and Pilsen so I think I know what I can call this city, shy city chi town the windy city the city of wind, and yes this young man is hood but I give a good name two my city, with lots of love your ill chi town kid 8) 

milesperhour said:

The consensus amongst my friends and I is that only non-locals use the term Chi-Town.  I cringe every time I hear it.



notoriousDUG said:

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

Name sum crossing streets lol 

Gooseberry Pie! said:
OK Mr. Smarty-- if you know this city so well, tell us what's on at least two corners of the "18th and Pilsen" intersection.  No Google street view!

Francisco Rubio said:
Lol o my good sirs, I was born in Chicago 18th and Pilsen so I think I know what I can call this city, shy city chi town the windy city the city of wind, and yes this young man is hood but I give a good name two my city, with lots of love your ill chi town kid 8) 

milesperhour said:

The consensus amongst my friends and I is that only non-locals use the term Chi-Town.  I cringe every time I hear it.



notoriousDUG said:

1. Every time you use the deplorable phrase 'chi-town' a little piece of the city dies.  Stop killing Chicago.

 

2. In what world is it acceptable to type a message like that?  There are rules to English sir.

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service