The Chainlink

brand new Civia Hyland i-Motion 3 Speed 58cm Red Clay - $650 (irving park)

From frame to fork, Civia chose the best materials to fit the function. Hyland's lightweight aluminum frame is stiff, fast, durable and corrosion resistant. And when the time comes - many miles down the road - it is also fully recyclable. Sturdy and light, the Civia steel fork absorbs road shock and helps smooth your ride. Stainless steel headtube badge and hardware please the eye while resisting rust and corrosion, assuring years of worry-free performance.

Civia steel fork with mid-blade rack Mounts
Truvativ crank
Performance-oriented transportation designed for 10-15 mile trips
Disc specific 7000 series aluminum frame with steel fork
Cable tunnel on down tube and chainstays for clean cable routing
Stainless steel headtube badge, cable guide plates and hardware
Frame size measured center of BB to top of seat tube
Frame paint is powdercoat with a matte clearcoat finish
Designed and assembled in Minnesota
Includes Civia fenders, rear rack and chainguard
Cane Creek S1 headset
Truvativ XR stem and seatpost
Avid BB5 mechanical disc
Civia disc hub, Alex TD17 rim
Fizik saddle, ODI lock on grips, Panaracer TSERVs - Brooks B17 available for another 50.00 

Bike is literally brand new - bought it to commute on and was surprised by wife's birthday present of a surly long haul trucker... recently assembled by Roscoe Village Cycles - literally a week ago. I can toss in some axiom saddle bags, an on guard u lock and cable to set you up with an awesome commuter package... Pic shows a light - which this does not have - no dyno...

Might be open to a 29er - something Large or XL...

Views: 452

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This seems like a great commuter. If I was shorter and less cheap I'd certainly consider it.

Is it still on the market? 

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service