Anyone know a site or local artist that does baby gifts with bike-themes?

We have some folks in the community having babies and would be great to find places to buy for showers and baby gifts.  

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Erin at Kozie Prery makes some itty bitty cycling caps. I bet she could create one for a 6-12 month old, no problem

that would be awesome.  anyone do onesies?

I found this site. Bicycle Gift Hub after some searching.

Oh yeah, Danielle Reiner does onesies and toddler shirts. She mostly does the craft circuit. Let me see if she has an Etsy page.

Here you go: http://www.etsy.com/shop/stolenmoments

She makes really cute things! 

Amazon wish lists can do off-site items with their special app.  

It's possible to make an entire gift-list out of local artists off of Etsy and other similar web-sites.  There is even a spot in each wish-list entry where you can put in additional information on each item you add concerning the size, color, pattern and number of items and even the price -so the buyer is completely aware of what you want and where to get it.

I know a lot of folks don't like Amazon and internet long-distance ordering but it is a tool that can be finely-tuned to only include local items and artists as long as the items have a web presence.

This onesie always gets the most Awwws at any baby shower I've been to.

(Can't make the image larger. If you can't read it and don't know the poster: "When you ride ALONE you ride with Hitler!")

that's a great idea.  I love her caps.

Ash L. said:

Erin at Kozie Prery makes some itty bitty cycling caps. I bet she could create one for a 6-12 month old, no problem

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service