between sunday 5pm and tuesday 3am 4 bicycles were stolen on trumbull half a block north of 26th. one 2009 Kona smoke with a sticker on it saying it came from a shop at five points on the eastside of nashville, tn , one 1980s lady's schwinn tour, one raleigh with expensive wheels, and one fuji with a large basket.

my fiance almost did not make it to his first day of work...he had been out of work for 6 months and this was his first day and if he did not show up he was going to lose his spot. the pink line was not running and if he tried to take the bus he would have been late and lost the job. we were lucky to get a taxi in time.

i want to say to the a_____e/s that stole our bikes and almost made us lose one of our jobs and then not be able to pay our rent and eat....f____ you!

Views: 823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know about working bikes...but what flea market are you talking about? i would like to go to maybe see if my stuff is there...i have been looking on craigslist.

Swap O Rama is at 41st and Ashland. Bikes tend to be outside, to the north and west of the structure, but within the fenced parking lot.

theresa castillo said:

i know about working bikes...but what flea market are you talking about? i would like to go to maybe see if my stuff is there...i have been looking on craigslist.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service