Hey everyone, according to bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com today, the man behind the blog will be visiting Chicago to plug his new book at the end of March.  Details here.

If anyone wants to make an official event thread for this, be my guest.

CHICAGO
Thursday, March 29 
6:00pm ride
TATI Cycles
1013 E 53rd St
Chicago, IL 60615
(773) 598-8284
www.taticycles.com

7:30pm talk and booksigning with The Book Cellar and 57th Street Books
On The Route
3144 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 989-2453
www.ontheroute.com

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is pretty cool.

From bike snob to enlightened cyclist.  A journey many of us would do well to complete, I think.  

I found this guys book randomly at a Barnes and Noble while waiting for a movie one day, and it was a solid 16 bucks spent.  I honestly think it gave me more confidence and encouragement to bike more, and the Charles Manson quote is worth the price of admission, imo.  It also turned me onto the blog which I now check frequently, as well.    

I was told it was a ride that starts at Tati at 6 and ends at On The Route.  Or is it sponsored by Tati and On The Route, and the talk and booksignings are at 57th Street Books & then The Book Cellar?

This is from the Book Cellar website:

We will be meeting at TATI Cycles in Hyde Park and making our way up to the North Side in Lincoln Square to On the Route Bicycle Shop. Exact route is To Be Determined. Check back often for details!

-------------------------------------------------

6:00pm Bike Ride from TATI Cycles

7:30pm discussion and book signing at On the Route

---------------------------------------------------

Julie Hochstadter said:

I was told it was a ride that starts at Tati at 6 and ends at On The Route.  Or is it sponsored by Tati and On The Route, and the talk and booksignings are at 57th Street Books & then The Book Cellar?

Is the book signing at the On The Route in Lakeview (as the address would indicate)? OR is it up at the Lincoln Square location?

That is a bit confusing. I'd go with the address they identify; i.e. 3144 N. Lincoln.

Chicago Ride of Silence said:

Is the book signing at the On The Route in Lakeview (as the address would indicate)? OR is it up at the Lincoln Square location?

Hi all,

The booksigning at On The Route is at the Lincoln Square On The Route (2338 W Lawrence).

Thanks!

Albee (Chronicle Books)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service