I have to go to the Cook Country Criminal Court (26th and California) tomorrow for jury duty. Doing a quick drive by with google street view I didn't see any bike parking near the court house, just lots of bare sidewalk and prison fencing. Is there any parking near there, or am I better of taking the roundabout CTA route?

Views: 698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I seem to remember seeing bike racks near the parking garage ~2 years ago when I was there for jury duty, but I woosed out and drove on what turned out to be a very rainy day.

I usually take the pink line and walk 4 blocks there.  But, let me know if there are bike racks!

there are bike racks across the street (California) at the parking garage. Be careful though - you are only allowed to bring in limited personal items. Cell phones, iPods, etc. are not allowed and the lockers you must stow these items in are a pain in the A#$. I was there for a meeting 2 years ago and the Cook County Sherrif's deupties were making smart alek comments while they were scanning my bike helmet (wtf) and (empty) water bottle. I recommend the CTA.

DHB

I believe there is some no parking signs on 26th near the Popyes that you can lock up to. On a side note, be sure to bring some hand sanitizer the place is filthy.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service