The Chainlink

Hey Chainlinkers...

I am happy to announce that BFF CHICAGO has officially teamed up with the Chainlink to bring Chicago the best BFF it as ever seen!

We will be announcing venues and other details soon, but for now block out November 3rd-6th on your calendars because it is going to be a fun filled weekend of everything cycling!

BFF will be offering some great new films in addition to some exciting new events that we're coordinating with Chainlink and a handful of other Chicago cycling enthusiasts.  

If you are sitting there, reading this, saying, "hey, why aren't I involved in BFF CHICAGO?" Well, no need to fret; there is still plenty of time to get on the team.  We're still looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help get the word out in as many ways possible.  We're also looking for some vital weekend-of volunteers to help actually run the events throughout the weekend.  

Soooo--whether you're a gear-head, weekend warrior, competitive, recreational, fixed gear, tandem, recumbent, or bmx cyclist... please feel free to contact myself [terry@bicyclefilmfestival.com] or Julie Hochstadter from Chainlink if you wish to get involved with Bicycle Film Festival Chicago 2011!

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did someone say scavenger hunt?

Awesome, great to hear!

Ethan Spotts, Active Trans

Any matinees planned this year?  I was in Chicago on February 26 for the last one, but the last train out of the city leaves early in the evening.   So I was unable to attend, while my friend in Chicago went alone.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service