The Chainlink

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Original I guess:

Perhaps because they did not want to offend Jews and Christians by using one of their religious figures to sell a bit of plastic.

prof.gfr said:

The utility and aesthetics of the actual mudguard be damned, I'm with the OP that this is the best mudguard ADVERTISEMENT ever.  Why didn't Bluemels think of it before their demise? Very clever 

Oh I'm half religious and see all to much of the bible used to sell hate and intolerance, a nice swipe out of the bible to sell some mud guards isn't so bad. Naked chicks would be better?  It's cute and funny. 

Juan Primo said:

Perhaps because they did not want to offend Jews and Christians by using one of their religious figures to sell a bit of plastic.

prof.gfr said:

The utility and aesthetics of the actual mudguard be damned, I'm with the OP that this is the best mudguard ADVERTISEMENT ever.  Why didn't Bluemels think of it before their demise? Very clever 

Can we please get the subject line corrected to "Most Controversial Mud Guard Ad Ever?"

If you view all religious people as Westboro, you have a very limited grasp of humanity.   And I suggest you stay away from women too if all you want is naked "chicks".  What other social defects do you have?

Haddon said:

Oh I'm half religious and see all to much of the bible used to sell hate and intolerance, a nice swipe out of the bible to sell some mud guards isn't so bad. Naked chicks would be better?  It's cute and funny. 

Juan Primo said:

prof.gfr said:

Juan,

In one sentence or so you have served up that I have a "limited grasp of humanity" and am possessing of "defects" and I compare a religious allusion as better than more naked women and you mark that as a negative.  

To, unbidden, launch into personal insults (when none was offered) reflects poorly only upon your own character.  For your future postings it's better to take a moment before hitting 'send' and be sure that you do not, in errant, portray yourself as much less than you are. 

Thank you, H (who here-in will, yes, shut the fuck up on this matter, take care!)

Juan Primo said:

If you view all religious people as Westboro, you have a very limited grasp of humanity.   And I suggest you stay away from women too if all you want is naked "chicks".  What other social defects do you have?

Haddon said:

Juan Primo said:

prof.gfr said:

Welcome to the 21st century where not all religions are Westboro and women are not here for your sexual desire.  Don't worry, you'll learn your way around the world soon enough.

Jim S said:

If only they made something like this for front fenders. A skunk stripe is nothing bad compared to the constant spray of water, piss and who knows what else being thrown up by your front wheel.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service