The Chainlink

I'm thinking we could leave early on a Saturday, stay the night, and then head back Sunday afternoon. It's about 50 miles, so probably take 5 hours or so. I've never ridden it, so if anyone has a path or suggestions, post em!

Maybe last weekend in May or First in June...?

Views: 829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to meet up in person to discuss all this - Im down for Tuesday night around 10. I work late so I might be there around 1030 or so. - I dont have a tent and would be ok with sleeping outside, Im assuming this means I dont have to reserve a site? ill just throw down cash on whoevers place im crashing.

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Lets all meet up for drinks next week and discuss what we have and who's gonna lug the trailer and what not! Estelles has $2 on all Beers on Tuesdays...we could meet there 10pm next Tuesday?
I'm down for meeting up. I think we need to reserve one more spot tho'

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Lets all meet up for drinks next week and discuss what we have and who's gonna lug the trailer and what not! Estelles has $2 on all Beers on Tuesdays...we could meet there 10pm next Tuesday?
eeewww. 10 is late for me... i have to be at work at 6:30 the next morning... can we make it 9?
or do a lot of ppl work late?

Brett Ratner said:

Lindsay E. Stout said:
I don't know if I can go but I can let you guys borrown an awesome hammock I have and some other camping stuff.

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Hammocks are good....I'd sleep outside, not a problem...plus do you think they'll really count that only 6 people are at each site.

iggi said:
and hammocks are not a bad idea actually, as long as someone doesnt mind...er...hanging like that. there are some great bivy options like that available. its likely that park rangers wouldnt think someone is in them. and the obvious...but...i hope there are trees to accommodate.
9 is good with me

shar said:
eeewww. 10 is late for me... i have to be at work at 6:30 the next morning... can we make it 9?
or do a lot of ppl work late?

Brett Ratner said:

Lindsay E. Stout said:
9 it is...late workers will just come when they're off work...I'm sure we'll be there drinking for a while
Hey, Lindsay...just wanted to say "thanks" for putting this ride together!

See y'all on Tuesday for the meet-n-greet.

Lindsay E. Stout said:
9 it is...late workers will just come when they're off work...I'm sure we'll be there drinking for a while
Totes...Thank you guys for all that you're doing to make it happen!!!
So REI doesn't rent carts, but they do rent tents and sleeping bags for relatively cheap. I believe for 1 night it's $28 for 4 person tent, then second day you have it it's $10 more a day....Not bad!

Brett Ratner said:

Lindsay E. Stout said:
=) I would be interested, keep this updated, we might have a critical mass.
Did you say WFM vs Trader Joes..? =) Which store are you siding with?
ok...ive been drunk for a couple days and unable to work a computer...im just gonna say...if u say totes ever again im gonna kick you in your effed up foot...also. i dont get out of work till 10ish...but i can get to Wpark in about 15 min at most...if im riding with one foot and no hands...errr. i have a hammok...so thats where im at....also....err i have so much to respond to that i cant remember it all....yeah...fuck....got my BB replaced...missed the RoS tho...ummm fuck it...see u ppl at 10ish on tuesday. ill try to get out early.

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Totes...Thank you guys for all that you're doing to make it happen!!!
So REI doesn't rent carts, but they do rent tents and sleeping bags for relatively cheap. I believe for 1 night it's $28 for 4 person tent, then second day you have it it's $10 more a day....Not bad!

Brett Ratner said:

Lindsay E. Stout said:
Looks like its going to be a hammock party!!!!!! or should I dare to say perhaps a banana hammock party whoot whooot

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service