The Chainlink

It's been a week since registration for Divvy opened. I seem to recall the confirmation screen claiming the keyfobs would be sent out in a week or so. Anyone receive theirs in the mail yet?

Views: 3247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

263 to 254.  Probably due to cancellations.

Maybe we can get Streetsblog to cover Gluegate, if Kass isn't willing to run with it.

First world problems: my key fob for my city's new bike share program had way too much glue on it.

still waiting for mine.... :(

Agreed! Holy hell was it difficult to remove!  Thank goodness I own a bottle of goo-gone, which worked a treat.  If anybody needs to borrow some goo-gone, I'm in Logan Square and willing to share.  

in it to win it 8.0 mi said:

That glue they used to put it on the flyer was a gooey mess!

Finally.  My Divvy key arrived.  Envelope says I'm Founding Member #1141, while my original email says I'm #1191, so I've somehow bumped 50 people out of the way.  Or else 50 people's credit cards were maxed out, and their Divvy memberships weren't finalized?  Agree that the glue was a little sloppy to remove.  The "Everyday Biking" pamphlet was a nice inclusion.

What are these numbers that you keep on saying changed?

My Member ID is still 1300, but the number on the back of the FOB says 3001. No rhyme or reason!

Is there a way for a non-member to take a short trip, or will they need to buy a 24hr pass first?

Got my fob over the weekend.  On the front of my envelope was printed: "Founding Member #318".  I think I was in the 330's originally.  My wife's envelope said only "Founding Member" with no number.  She had signed up in the 13 or 1400's.

J.A.W. 15.08 km NOT MODERATOR said:

My Member ID is still 1300, but the number on the back of the FOB says 3001. No rhyme or reason!

Slightly off topic: Saw two new racks and kiosks today - on Wabash just south of Roosevelt (I hope that isn't the only location for the nearby el stop?) and in front of Simone's on 18th. 

OK that makes sense. Mine only says "Founding Member" on the envelope.

BruceBikes said:

Got my fob over the weekend.  On the front of my envelope was printed: "Founding Member #318".  I think I was in the 330's originally.  My wife's envelope said only "Founding Member" with no number.  She had signed up in the 13 or 1400's.

J.A.W. 15.08 km NOT MODERATOR said:

Here's a heads-up to fellow Chainlink Divvy Founding members: check your email now.  Divvy & CDOT are inviting 200 of us to this Thursday's kickoff & free Divvy joyride (to any other operating station) @ Daley Plaza, but you gotta register through the email you receive, then print out the pdf receipt/invite and take that to the Picasso Place.  Correction: 199 Founding Members plus ME.  Sounds like fun.  I'm gonna race Rahm & Gabe to wherever they're riding.

"The Divvy Pre-Launch Ride."  Be there or be square.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service