a couple ppl have been talking about riding down to the Fire game on saturday if anyone is interested your more then welcome...i have a link that can get u tix for only 9$...you just have to sign up to the section 8 website...buy the tix and pic em up will call...
section 8 link and here is a so so route from a park near my house in Pilsenroute?. im not real sure how friendly archer ave is. but its the most direct route...anyone is welcom and any input on the route as well.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe, let me know if you ride down to any of the other games, will ya?
seems like a go. i made another route on the bikey route page. pretty much the same as the one i came up with on howards map. and an email i got from Willow...the shady part is from 63ed to the park where u pretty much have to ride on Harlem. its not far tho and just a bit of a hill from what i remember.

link to new route from Whole Foods in the South Loop. Canal and roosevelt.

like i said i have to work. but the earlier i go in the earlier i get out..since im just a jerk ass cook i think i can get out by 5. should give us time to shake hands or what ever...plus if u need anything..supplies or food. there is a Kozi bike shop 3 blocks away on des plains and whole foods has your food and beer if u want any. remember i get 20% off.

Gabe said:
Thanks Howard!!! You're AWESOME! ;-) Joe, do you wanna check your route against the map?
Hey Joe. I'll be at your Whole Foods at 4:30 so we can bounce when you are ready. ;-) And for supplies i was thinkin beer so your place is perfect. ;-)
works for me.

Gabe said:
Hey Joe. I'll be at your Whole Foods at 4:30 so we can bounce when you are ready. ;-) And for supplies i was thinkin beer so your place is perfect. ;-)
ive takent that cbf colors route down(IIRC) archer >Narragansett>63rd>harlem before and it wasnt so bad. granted, it was after a critical mass - so therefore, at night. harlem is kinda sucky because its busy, but it is multi-laned, so they can go round you..

good luck, have fun!
I have an extra ticket for tonight's game. We are leaving from the South Loop Whole Foods at 5 pm. My cell is 773.899.3389. ;-) 9 bux for the ticket and a good ride. ;-)
SO AWESOME! ;-) a lil less then 30 miles one way from Lakeview. Section 8 was amazing!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE! pics to follow!
game was awsome...yet another tie but an exciting game anyway...met Gabes friends and wife. also met Gabe! fun bike ride on a great and windy day. 1 stupid hill. i almost pissed my pants at one point as well...

that dude and his teeth...stoned out of his mind...awsome.
Gabe said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service