The Chainlink

I have a nice Cannondale ST400 for sale.  Made in the US with all the original components.  These are great touring bicycles and ideal for winter commuters.  Aluminum won't rust and you can put fenders and both front and rear racks on it.  

I have it set up with a nice Brooks saddle and I'm asking $400 with the saddle or $350 without it.  

I'm only selling it because it is a little big for me.   

Views: 3372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beauty.  I've wanted one of these for a long time.  Sort of the opposite end of the spectrum from my old Crit frame. 

Thanks, they are great bikes.  I found another one in a smaller size so this one has to go.  Here is a picture of how I had it set up so people can see what these bikes can look like.

mark stetson said:

Beauty.  I've wanted one of these for a long time.  Sort of the opposite end of the spectrum from my old Crit frame. 

I looked it up in the catalog.  23" had a 22.25" (56.5 cm) top tube, 72 degree head tube angle, 18" (45.7 cm) chainstays, and 32.5" standover.  Came with a Sugino 28/40/50 crank, Maillard hubs with Sun 36 hole rims, DiaCompe brakes, Nitto stem, ITM bar, SunTour shifters, derailleurs, and 14-16-19-22-26-30 freewheel.  Total weight was 25.5 lbs, color is Mystic blue.  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service