The Chainlink

Since I am just joining and we are all basically new here. I was just wondering what everyone rides here. I always recognize the bike before the person, just wondering if I saw some of you guys around on the road.

I ride the following, depending on my mood...
-Specialized 2009 Langster Road Bike with flip flop hub (fixed), carbon fiber fork and seat post
-Nirve Pyro Cruiser with Nexus Planetary Gear: 3 Gears..
-Custom Lowrider Stretch Cruiser with Apehanger bars and banana seat (Single Coaster Gear)

Piks of each are all on my page if you wanna lookie.

What do you ride?

~Ammo

Views: 8390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ride
Primarily: Felt f85
Secondarily: KHS Flite 100
Tertiarily: Bianchi Advantage
root, that bike is so sweet, i remember it from critical masses...

i've got the frame from a gary fisher my parents bought me when i was about 15 - i frankensteined her - all fixed up and is a hybrid now, filling her with stickers, so light and strong

looking to get a frame i saw at a junk shop on broadway - might have to have a cruiser/chopper in the arsenal
Primary ride:

1986-87 Bianchi Strada, former unloved basement bike acquired as payment for an art job and converted (at West Town! Thanks Alex!) to fixed, with wheels by Marcus at Yojimbos. I have since ground the teeth off the outer chainring to make it into a chainguard.

Cargo and foul weather:

Uglified Bianchi Cortina with taxidermy badger head on the rear rack, and Action Packer trailer.

Future fun-bike, I hope, as soon as I deal with the hoppy wheels. Schwinn Varsity overhauled in West Town's Build A Bike class:

And various other bike projects in states of disrepair and potential awesomeness:

Raleigh step-thru with Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub:

2006 Breezer Villager. Got so pissed at the Nexus 7-speed self-destructing every time I had to change the rear tire, I hung it out to dry:

Totally freakadelic Worksman trike with a home-welded front end (for a wheelchair, maybe?) bought from a cracked-out gentleman for $10. Future art bike extraordinaire...unless someone can identify the former owner...

Yeah. I'm one of those.

This is my new girlfriend...shes a babe. i love the ride on both bikes for sure

This is my main everyday ride
I love those Raleigh chain rings with the Cranes!!!
Motobecane - messenger 08
Raleigh - Grande Prix '6?

Stacey E said:
Primary ride:

1986-87 Bianchi Strada, former unloved basement bike acquired as payment for an art job and converted (at West Town! Thanks Alex!) to fixed, with wheels by Marcus at Yojimbos. I have since ground the teeth off the outer chainring to make it into a chainguard.

Cargo and foul weather:

Uglified Bianchi Cortina with taxidermy badger head on the rear rack, and Action Packer trailer.

Future fun-bike, I hope, as soon as I deal with the hoppy wheels. Schwinn Varsity overhauled in West Town's Build A Bike class:

And various other bike projects in states of disrepair and potential awesomeness:

Raleigh step-thru with Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub:

2006 Breezer Villager. Got so pissed at the Nexus 7-speed self-destructing every time I had to change the rear tire, I hung it out to dry:

Totally freakadelic Worksman trike with a home-welded front end (for a wheelchair, maybe?) bought from a cracked-out gentleman for $10. Future art bike extraordinaire...unless someone can identify the former owner...

Yeah. I'm one of those.
I ride a Lemond Poprad. It has Ultegra shifters, derailleurs, and cassette. Deda Newton stem, Paul Cross levers. Avid Shorty 6 brakes. Sram Cross crank (double). Fi'zi:k race saddle, Chris king classic hubset, and head set. Crank Brothers eggbeater pedals....I think that's it...

I ride the crud out of it, too. 20 to work, 20 home. :)

Black Sheep Bikes Commuter
Frame handbuilt in Colorado
One of Fifteen

I traded our Jeep for it at Chicago's Tour de Fat (sponsored by New Belgium Brewing)
That Bike is S-E-X-X-Y as hell! ;-)

Joe Marinaro said:

Black Sheep Bikes Commuter
Frame handbuilt in Colorado
One of Fifteen

I traded our Jeep for it at Chicago's Tour de Fat (sponsored by New Belgium Brewing)
Thanks

Her name is Annabelle, after my grandfather's story of returning from WWII and his friends taking him on a blind date. He swears Annabelle is still the largest girl he has ever seen.
I ride;

Road:
1)Orbea Mitis4 w/ Campy
2)Specialized Allez with Shimano(Absolutely blown out of the water by Campy)

Track:
1)Fuji Track w/ carbon fork and Deep-V's...My everyday bike dependable guy...

-Ali
Attachments:
NIce Orbea!
Thanks!

Joe Marinaro said:
NIce Orbea!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service