The Chainlink

Since I am just joining and we are all basically new here. I was just wondering what everyone rides here. I always recognize the bike before the person, just wondering if I saw some of you guys around on the road.

I ride the following, depending on my mood...
-Specialized 2009 Langster Road Bike with flip flop hub (fixed), carbon fiber fork and seat post
-Nirve Pyro Cruiser with Nexus Planetary Gear: 3 Gears..
-Custom Lowrider Stretch Cruiser with Apehanger bars and banana seat (Single Coaster Gear)

Piks of each are all on my page if you wanna lookie.

What do you ride?

~Ammo

Views: 8390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now that we have a bike-collecting addicts-semi-anonymous (BCASA...bicasa?) program i think in the future i will be less scared to let my bike acquiring impulses take over every once in a while.

Ammo said:
I am so glad to see other bike collecting addicts. I was starting to feel alone with this problem.... =)
*sigh*
I don't have as nice bikes as almost everyone here... however, because of my road bike, I have gained back the appreciation of cycling I lost transitioning between my youth and adult age.

Here's what I have
1978/79 Schwinn LeTour IV
late 60s Schwinn Suburban Cruiser (thing is heavy, and hardly used this year)
Attachments:
I've got 3, but looking for another to use in the snow and slush

89 Green Schwinn Collegiate
08 KHS Flite 100
09 Leader 735tr
2006 Mongoose Teocali Comp

2007 Mongoose Tactic

Now I want an old 10 ton Chicago Schwinn road bike.
Warren...seriously?? Wow.

Okay two of my babies.

Commuting, city gettin around, snowy training:

Training and racing:

yeah yeah I know, not a steel frame in sight. little shards of carbon follow me wherever I go, but that top frame has been with me since, err let's say a long while...raced, crashed more times than I can count. Not a thing wrong with her.

Performance mtn bike and Fuji track to appear on what I don't ride soon. sigh.
I think that blue Schwinn just needs carbon aerobars, some 700 aero bling blings, and raise the seat about 15 inches and we're ready to do a tri ...

M.A.R.K. said:
90's TREK 800 - riden as a SS
80 Schwinn Deluxe cruiser
Double and Triple tallbikes
my girls 80's(?)Spyder 500 when I'm allowed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, and of course, I forgot the most important thing, the obligatory bottle racks behind the seat, at least 2 or 3, 1 or 2 between the aerobars, and as many as you can fit on the frame it self, probably can get at least 3 in there (one on each side of the triangle) ... and let's not forget to wear the 2+ gallons hydration pack(s) while we're riding ....

M.A.R.K. said:
your not fiting 700's on that thing, it sports 26's.. I am thinking of adding tinfoil to the spokes to bling it out a bit. The thing weighs a ton so it doesnt see to much riding time since where I live isnt flat.

M.A.R.K. said:
your not fiting 700's on that thing, it sports 26's.. I am thinking of adding tinfoil to the spokes to bling it out a bit. The thing weighs a ton so it doesnt see to much riding time since where I live isnt flat.
<----------Red Haro BMX - but lookin for my winter bike....I feel like I'm cheating on my BMX when I'm lookin'...So Odd.
Depending on the mood, function, and what matching outfits are clean:

Giant TCR Health Net Team Issue
Giant TCR C2
Felt F55
epx 303
Peugeot Iseran
Specialized Rockhopper (commuter bike)
Gazelle (vintage dutch city bicycle).
EJ ... I've wanted a Gazelle for years .... where did you get it? Pictures please.
EJ said:
Depending on the mood, function, and what matching outfits are clean:

Giant TCR Health Net Team Issue
Giant TCR C2
Felt F55
epx 303
Peugeot Iseran
Specialized Rockhopper (commuter bike)
Gazelle (vintage dutch city bicycle).

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service