The Chainlink

Hellloooooo,

I feel inept since I've had to ask so many questions. But I appreciate so many friendly and helpful replies.

I just bought a Specialized Speedzone Sport Wireless computer and can't get the damn thing to work. I've done what I think's correct as far as the directions are concerned, but still haven't gotten anything but the time to register. Anyone have one of these and can help me?

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any luck with this yet?
No, none. I really can't figure out what I did wrong. I'm guessing it's the placement of the transmitter on the fork and the magnet on the spoke, but I've got nothing. The actual computer works... so I'm lost.
Dana said:
No, none. I really can't figure out what I did wrong. I'm guessing it's the placement of the transmitter on the fork and the magnet on the spoke, but I've got nothing. The actual computer works... so I'm lost.
Make sure you only have about 5mm of space between the sensor and magnet. If you want help with it, I should be home around 6:30pm tonight.
I know that I have a little trouble with my cycloputer. Sometimes when it's parked at a crowded rack the sensor or magnet can get moved. It takes a little tweaking for me....I usually have to do it about once a week.

Good luck!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service