The Chainlink

We have a few threads here and there with introductions, but nothing organized. For this thread, post your picture, pics of your bikes, and a small blurb about yourself (favorite foods, commuting routes, etc).

yes, this was ripped off from chifg...

Views: 16777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why, it's vanilla soft-serve dipped in the (questionably carcinogenic) cherry stuff. crunchy shell yumness.

Nick said:
What kind of ice cream are you eating in that pic? It's very RED.

Julie Popper said:
yeah, i've been a bit of a hermit lately. credit to ben's cx season...

vxla said:
Nice seeing you Julie!
Absolutely delightful. I'm going to Hole in the Wall tonight in Oak Park to get myself just that!
Hi. My Name is Julie. This is me when i was a baby sitting next to a guy I don't know.

Here is a more recent picture of me.

My babies -

More pictures to come, I just got a new computer and can't seem to find my bike pictures. Damn Vista!
Hi there.
I'm Dan, from NW Indiana- Hammond to be exact. I like waffles.
this is what i look like:

theres photos of (most of) my bikes on my profile here.

did i mention that i like waffles?

I've been biking seriously recreationally for a few years now, used to be religious about critical mass(listserv-ers either love me or hate me). Lately, work's been in the way of riding so much, but i got laid off 2 weeks ago so good things are happening bike wise.

i really enjoy weekend meetup fun rides, distance really isnt an object for me, theres something special about the landscape rolling out at 15-20 mph..

also, waffles pretty much dominate my soul.
As part of NTLBM, I'm bringing this thread back. There are a bunch of new chainlinkers (we're approaching 700 members!) and this is the place to introduce yourself! So if you're new, or even if you're not, say hi! :)
Hi I am Marty I live in Northfield, I like to drink, smoke and gamble, I often ride to West Town bikes, I program in Perl and Excel, I like girls but have grown afraid of them. I often run into wacked out people who take anti-depressents and have issues with their fathers. I prefer to ride my tallbike while intoxicated and prefer my dates to throw up in the front seat of my car instead on on my lap.

This is an awesome post! Can't wait to drink with ya! ;-)

cutifly said:
Hi I am Marty I live in Northfield, I like to drink, smoke and gamble, I often ride to West Town bikes, I program in Perl and Excel, I like girls but have grown afraid of them. I often run into wacked out people who take anti-depressents and have issues with their fathers. I prefer to ride my tallbike while intoxicated and prefer my dates to throw up in the front seat of my car instead on on my lap.

I'm DavID, heres some flicks...of me, a few friends and my bikes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket (sold)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Where was that picture taken on the bike path of you and your girl ?

DavID said:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket (sold)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
up on the north branch trail, starts at devon and peterson...

cutifly said:
Where was that picture taken on the bike path of you and your girl ?

DavID said:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket (sold)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi. I'm Tamara

I race road

Track

and cyclocross

Its super fun -- you should try it. My road bike is a Fuji Team RC w/ dura-ace, my track bike is a Fuji track pro, and my cross bike is a carbon Blue w/ ultegra. Yumi, Yuki and Brenda, respectively.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service