The Chainlink

We have a few threads here and there with introductions, but nothing organized. For this thread, post your picture, pics of your bikes, and a small blurb about yourself (favorite foods, commuting routes, etc).

yes, this was ripped off from chifg...

Views: 16777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The altitude on that Colorado trip is gonna hurt if you're not ready for it.  All the dizzyness of being drunk with none of the good feelings.

Fantastic trip since you'll be on the Million Dollar Highway, though.  I'm sure you will be impressed.

Yeah, I'm kind of worried about the elevation. I was thinking about getting an elevation training mask.

Tricolor said:

The altitude on that Colorado trip is gonna hurt if you're not ready for it.  All the dizzyness of being drunk with none of the good feelings.

Fantastic trip since you'll be on the Million Dollar Highway, though.  I'm sure you will be impressed.

I like your cup holder. Where's it from? And that's awesome about Colorado

Yolondra Yarborough said:

My name is Yolondra, but most people call me yo! I moved to Chicago almost three years ago. When I first moved here I had a Trek PDX, then soon bought a single speed/fixed geared bike. I'm an all weather cyclist, but this winter has been pretty rough. This summer I'm going on my first long ride from Denver to Durango Colorado, 425 miles, I'm so excited! This will also be the first time I've been to Colorado. I'm riding to raise funds and awareness for Anaplastology. Check it out, http://worthwhilemile.com/index.html. I'm a bit of a fitness nut, but again this winter has been rough, so I need to get back on top of things. I love to cook, I'm Massage Therapist, hopefully soon to be licensed in Illinois.

This is my face

My ride, Nightshade.

My arm wrestler alter ego, "The Doctor". Yes, I am an arm wrestler.

My Polar Vortex layers. I recently bought some shoe covers to add to the layers.

I am bike shop.

which one?

Hey! Bike Shop Guy said:

I am bike shop.

All the new Peeps and no new pics.... Get to it folks.

I love you gabe !!!!  can't wait for the bike wash - I met a girl at Bikram Yoga who went to high school with you : the world is SHRINKING....HELP !!!!

Dan (the oldest Peep here)

Vilda said:

Hi dan ;-)

Love Labatt and love that Raleigh! :-)

Who was it???

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service