The Chainlink

Anyone else got one? I had to be at work today by noon. And I rode to work (8 miles). Feels like a centurion when you are riding against the wind with liquor breath and a pounding headache....

Bon fire was the sh*t though.

I hope crazy lady is ok in the hospital!

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More video featuring the "crazy lady" and all the freeki bikers that made it out to the Midnight Marauders Halloween Ride.

There has been some confusion with two bikumentarians sharing the first same name, here's a good way to distinguish us, the other guy is Steve (gas mask), and I am SteveN (road kill).
the gas mask vid was actually me - i do enjoy your term "bikumentarians"

Steven Lane said:
More video featuring the "crazy lady" and all the freeki bikers that made it out to the Midnight Marauders Halloween Ride.

There has been some confusion with two bikumentarians sharing the first same name, here's a good way to distinguish us, the other guy is Steve (gas mask), and I am SteveN (road kill).
I love my last line. how approp.

"do you have a little **** is that why you're driving such a big vehicle?

I am such a video ruiner.
L. Jerome said:
the gas mask vid was actually me - i do enjoy your term "bikumentarians"

Steven Lane said:

Can't wait for my inaugural Feb ride. Martin - when you gonna throw it up on the site?
it was between this forum and the regular midnight maunders forum. I liked Ammo's subject line better.

h3 said:
3 week long hangover?
you mean pre-hangover right?

h3 said:
3 week long hangover?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service