The Chainlink

Anyone else got one? I had to be at work today by noon. And I rode to work (8 miles). Feels like a centurion when you are riding against the wind with liquor breath and a pounding headache....

Bon fire was the sh*t though.

I hope crazy lady is ok in the hospital!

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had a bonfire lit at the end point. It was aside from some railroad tracks, had to climb down a steep hill but there was a big open area. very nice. We roasted marshmallows and had some beer.

There was one point where a CRAZY barefooted lady ran out into the ride from outta no where. She was speaking in spanish, praying to the saints. GRABS my apehangers and starts shouting "who am I?!!!" I told her, "human!, now let go!" and she started crying and said "no, no I'm not". We called the cops and had her rushed away in an ambulance. She apparently tried to crawl in some innocent bystanders car and she left her purse, was running around in traffic. I was so worried for her.
Man last night was AWESOME! ;-) Bonfire, booze, good peeps, even the wizard kid was cool on occasion. ;-) I'm glad I got to meet DeadHex, Ammo and Leah in person and I can't wait to see you guys again! ;-) I hope everyone else had a good time, sans crazy chick in the street, and I'm wondering if anyone else was invigorated when they got home?

I got home at 6 am and felt like a champ! I feel like death now cause i had to wake up and such but felt great last night

Sorry you had to get to work Ammo...I'll get ya a beer next time for bein' a pro! ;-)
hahaha thanks. I had some sliders for breakfast, now I am working on chips and salsa.

I am feeling pretty ok now, aside from the scrape I got from plunging into the bushes at the end of the steep hill by the railroad tracks. That was fun.
How did you both manage to get hurt in the same night? ;-) Although I'm surprised there weren't more injuries considering the steep grade of that hill and the level of intoxication, not to mention the presence of fire. ;-) I felt TOO good when i got home...Coulda kept riding. ;-)
It seems to be a trend as of late. At least I didn't fall like I did post Mass last month. woo.

Gabe said:
How did you both manage to get hurt in the same night? ;-) Although I'm surprised there weren't more injuries considering the steep grade of that hill and the level of intoxication, not to mention the presence of fire. ;-) I felt TOO good when i got home...Coulda kept riding. ;-)
Bad Trend...Stop doing that! ;-)
*hehe*

I'm getting better, no bruises today.

Gabe said:
Bad Trend...Stop doing that! ;-)
I lost my keys... But I just went back and found them and a hat with built in eybrows
What about Hex, any bruises for his over the handlebars extravaganza?
HAHAHAHA! That's f*cking great! maybe it was the wizards?

2slowtrek said:
I lost my keys... But I just went back and found them and a hat with built in eybrows
I can't believe almost all aspects of this...You went back, you actually found something else, And your keys..Crazy! ;-) Well done! ;-)
Last night was pretty awesome. Great to meet you all in the flesh...
...yummy, yummy flesh.

Next time I won't rely on my wounds for a costume. See you all at mass.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service