The Chainlink

Last night's ride was a success! Suzanne, thank you for the chocolate, we needed it to stay warm.

Lauren, our fearless leader, lead us downtown through some mean, tough, male motorist filled streets to the amazing Foster Beach Full Moon Fire Party!

We had roughly 15 ladies in our group and tried to invite a few during the ride.

Ladies - please add your pics and comments so we can all see them here.

November Ladies Crit Mass will bve scheduled soon!!!!

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That looks like a great group of ladies, alas I was with a flu till today and let it completely slip my mind.

So glad to hear you will do another one in November!!!!
Hi Julie, This is Cigdem. I was playing the drums/darbuka/dumbelek and tambourine last night, and wearing my bike helmet.

You came to me and gave me chainlink sticker, thank you. I told you my name but since my name spelled different than it is pronounced, i don't think you have recognized me :(

Any way, after my play, i rode my bike around and looked for you girlz, but did not find you.
Hope you had fun, I did, INDEED!

When will be the next one (with lots of noise making babes hopefully!) ?
Attachments:
Julie Hochstadter said:

Attachments:
Cigdem - Ha ha! Cool. I love meeting fellow Chainlinkers!

May I suggest you add the pictures here instead of attaching them. Click on the green picture box (icon on the top right of the box when you add a comment)?
just reminding the ladies on here that we are meeting tonight (nov 13) at 5:30 at Daley Plaza and plan to leave by 6:00. The weather is gorgeous out today!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service