The Chainlink

For those that attended last month, I found this video farting around the on the internet. I managed to ride by for a bit on my chopper in the video too!

See you all, saturday for drinking and riding? I'm dressing as a zombie on my chopper.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We weren't listening to rap on the ride thankfully.

Chris said:
my bday is sunday...good god i hate rap music maybe they should just keep repeating the same beat anotherfour hours i might just shoot myself in the effin head. maybe i should join this whoo ha, looks fun
hahaha no. It's better.

h3 said:
DEADhex said:
Oh you have nooo idea :)

Is it the same costume previewed at the end of the September MM ride?
Post that bad boy on the calendar! :)

Ammo said:
For those who have no idea what we are talking about, heres some information:

The Midnight Marauders, a roving group of nighttime cyclists, leads free rides around Chicago the third Saturday of each month. Riders meet up 11:30 p.m. at the Handlebar Bar & Grill, 2311 W. North Ave., before exploring the city. Helmets, lights, and moderation are recommended.

Costume themed this month. (word has it).
done!

Leah said:
Post that bad boy on the calendar! :)

Ammo said:
For those who have no idea what we are talking about, heres some information:

The Midnight Marauders, a roving group of nighttime cyclists, leads free rides around Chicago the third Saturday of each month. Riders meet up 11:30 p.m. at the Handlebar Bar & Grill, 2311 W. North Ave., before exploring the city. Helmets, lights, and moderation are recommended.

Costume themed this month. (word has it).
what sort of music would you like for the next one?

Chris said:
my bday is sunday...good god i hate rap music maybe they should just keep repeating the same beat anotherfour hours i might just shoot myself in the effin head. maybe i should join this whoo ha, looks fun
I dug what you brought last time. Perhaps a couple creepy/funny songs for halloween?
It would be hilarious to put in things like the Monster Mash.

I also put up an event listing in the events section for those who want to RSVP.

L. Jerome said:

Chris said:
oh that wasn't my system, i really want to throw one together sometime, i love the people that bring the music - i was just referring to the next video - don't wanna annoy people with rap if i don't have to

Ammo said:
I dug what you brought last time. Perhaps a couple creepy/funny songs for halloween?

I also put up an event listing in the events section for those who want to RSVP.

L. Jerome said:

Chris said:
ooooh ok. I suppose we should play the ride by ear and see what fits. I think the costumes are going to make us look ridonkulous. I am excited though.

What are you dressing up as?

L. Jerome said:
oh that wasn't my system, i really want to throw one together sometime, i love the people that bring the music - i was just referring to the next video - don't wanna annoy people with rap if i don't have to

Ammo said:

L. Jerome said:

Chris said:
ive misplaced some of the materials, but hopefully i can dig them out before saturday - ive been this guy once before, he's always fun - he's a Lakitu from all the Mario games - not at all scary

Ammo said:
ooooh ok. I suppose we should play the ride by ear and see what fits. I think the costumes are going to make us look ridonkulous. I am excited though.
L. Jerome said:

Ammo said:

L. Jerome said:

Chris said:
That could be fun.

L. Jerome said:
ive misplaced some of the materials, but hopefully i can dig them out before saturday - ive been this guy once before, he's always fun - he's a Lakitu from all the Mario games - not at all scary

Ammo said:
L. Jerome said:

Ammo said:

L. Jerome said:

Chris said:
well crap... i just got my first real life gas mask in the mail - now im torn cause the thing is scary and will go wonderfully with a trench-coat, suit, and sweet hat

Ammo said:
That could be fun.

DO THE GAS MASK!!! That would be awesome.

L. Jerome said:
well crap... i just got my first real life gas mask in the mail - now im torn cause the thing is scary and will go wonderfully with a trench-coat, suit, and sweet hat

Ammo said:
That could be fun.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service