The Chainlink

Oct. 31 is the last Friday of the month. What are you guys dressing up as? I think I'm going to go as a cow. Mooooooo.

Or we can all each dress up as an individual chainlink. Har Har.

Views: 299

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

not positive yet, i have the supplies to be a lakitu - went over well the first halloween i whipped him out

tough part is that you've got to get a new cloud every time, but it's totally worth it

talking about it wants me to revive him again

I'm gonna dress up as a responsible adult and not go break the law that night. Woo!
I was going to make this same thread but thought I'd wait till it got closer, way to beat me to it.

I vote chainlinks ;o)
The mental image of people dressed as links made me chuckle
I'm going to dress up as a girl in a UHAUL moving to her new apartment.

I'm a loser.
my udders are way hotter than those, but please dont try to milk me. it'll only lead to uncomfortable and compromising situations.

h3 said:

If I can ride with them, chainlinks sound great!
I have worn the same road kill costume for the last 8 CCM Halloween rides. It would be cool to come up with something new this year, but I can never think of anything better - truth be told - I love my roadkill suit. For years I wore it to the Auto Show Shutdown Festival, check out video of ASSfest 2006:

Like the cow and the road kill my costume will be animal related too. I am going to be dressed up as a Jonah.
ok, there is a slight chance I can make it to CCM, otherwise I will do this at the Maurauder's ride.

Since I have a chopper, I thought it would be fun to dress up like a zombie like the flick, Chopperchicks in Zombie Town and ride my wicked chopper.

I don't know if people check the events calendar but there will be a Halloween alleycat.

Friday 10/30
162 N. Desplaines (Haymarket memorial)
7pm reg.
8pm start
$6
I know a lot of people will be doing critical mass but this also starts downtown if people want to toot around with mass for a bit and then race.

Saturday 10/31
666 N. Orleans
2pm reg.
3pm start
$15

You can do one race or both.
People who have never done an alleycat before are welcome to race.
You don't have to bring a bag or a lock but it might be a good idea.

chicagohalloween.blogspot.com
OK, that cracked me up.

vxla said:
I'm gonna dress up as a responsible adult and not go break the law that night. Woo!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service