The Chainlink

I got to this years Chicago Bike To Work Rally to late and they already packed up the T-Shirts. I've been collecting them for years and really love the design for the 2013 shirts. Anyone know how I can get a hold of an X-LG shirt??

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second this posting. But for Large.

If I wanted a shirt that the Active Transportation Aliance might have available, I would stop by their office with coffee and donuts in hand :)*

*I do not work for ATA but I have visited the offices

Ask anne davis from the citys cultural affairs and special events department. She handles the rally and shirt distribution.

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it. I will contact her.

Julie Hochstadter said:

Ask anne davis from the citys cultural affairs and special events department. She handles the rally and shirt distribution.
Some good beer I don't think would hurt

Apie (10.6) said:

If I wanted a shirt that the Active Transportation Aliance might have available, I would stop by their office with coffee and donuts in hand :)*

And a nice neck and shoulder rub-down with a pleasantly aromatic oil.

Ace Mann said:

Some good beer I don't think would hurt

Apie (10.6) said:

I actually didn't sign up officially this year for Bike to Work week as, at least with respect to the shirts, it appears to be a "downtown centric" focus.  I signed up last year, but could not get my shirt because, well, my office is 16 miles or so from downtown and my house is about 6 from downtown.  Since I didn't get the shirt last year and since, well, my office is sick of me dumping maps on them (that don't really make much difference to those of us IN Chicago but at the fringes) I didn't sign up this year.  its too bad.  I always wore it to promote the project.

Hey David, I think you're referring to signing up for our Bike Commuter Challenge (www.bikecommuterchallenge.org) during Bike to Work Week. It's a regional competition and we do have good representation from businesses in the suburbs, I'm sorry that wasn't clearer this year.

And I'm sorry that you didn't get a shirt last year, our apologies for that. Please do email me ethan @ activetrans . org and I'll send you a shirt from this year.

Even if it's just you at your office, those numbers (additional companies, people tracking trips) help us out in showing that the program works.

We don't receive any funding beyond a small amount of sponsorship to run the program but we do it because it's so true to our mission.

Hopefully you'll consider joining next year!

Thanks,

Ethan, Active Trans

PS: anyone is welcome to stop by our office with coffee, donuts, beer and back rubs...we could probably find some kind of T-shirt to exchange for those goodies.

Crazy David 84 Furlongs said:

I actually didn't sign up officially this year for Bike to Work week as, at least with respect to the shirts, it appears to be a "downtown centric" focus.  I signed up last year, but could not get my shirt because, well, my office is 16 miles or so from downtown and my house is about 6 from downtown.  Since I didn't get the shirt last year and since, well, my office is sick of me dumping maps on them (that don't really make much difference to those of us IN Chicago but at the fringes) I didn't sign up this year.  its too bad.  I always wore it to promote the project.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service