The Chainlink

I've a bicycle to sell: $250 (but flexible).
Fuji: Newest 4.0 (purchased new, 28 March 2009).
Bike has about 5500 miles total, tires have less than 1000, cassette and chain have about 600 miles.
I've been caught in the rain a couple of times but the bike is inside-kept. It's in good condition, it's not new but it is in very good shape.
Frame: 54. Bontrager handle bars. Tires 700c x 28 (originally came with 700c x 25). Gears: 24 speed (3 x 8). Pedals: SPD, one side, MTB style.
Rack/carrier, computer, nifty bell and Owner's Manual included.

Interested? You know how to reach me.
I'll answer your questions and provide more photos if requested.

Help me clear space for my new bike!

Views: 2626

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like fenders might work. If a person wanted to take a closer look and a test ride, where is the bike approximately?

[Friend request sent]

thanks

The bike is near Fullerton & Western.

Tony Adams said:

Seems like fenders might work. If a person wanted to take a closer look and a test ride, where is the bike approximately?

[Friend request sent]

thanks

Sold! 

Kara loves it. After the fun twelve mile ride home it spent last night in the kitchen so we could more easily stare at it.

Thanks for keeping it in such great shape Michael and selling it at such a reasonable price. Who expects to get an owners manual when they buy a used bike? awesome!

Thanks Chainlink. We'll be donating a portion of the difference between what we paid and what the bike is probably worth to the Chainlink Needs a Tuneup campaign .

Tony, thanks for the kind words.

Glad that you and Kara had a fun ride home (and safely too).

I've been planning to donate a portion of the sale to the tuneup campaign too (later today).

---

Time to retire this thread.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service