Can we do it by the end of the day???

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought we had already been at 5000 for some reason....
I probably exaggerated :))

jamimaria said:
I thought we had already been at 5000 for some reason....
Is that one of the milestones for the IPO?
One more to go. . .

Too bad my wife is out of town and away from internet access as she was thinking of joining.  But it won't happen tonight.

4800 is a huge milestone.  

Super!

Done! Time to close up shop :))

Na.....

Gene Meier joined, he is writing a book on 19th century rotunda panoramas. He will post a forum discussion soon with more info about his project, but he is looking for some who knows about the history of Chicago bicycle clubs in the 1890s.

Another book about 19th Century Rotunda Panoramas!!!???

Sheesh!

Julie Hochstadter said:

Gene Meier joined, he is writing a book on 19th century rotunda panoramas. He will post a forum discussion soon with more info about his project,...
Just out of curiosity, is there any tracking of "active" members?  I imagine that if I died tomorrow, I would nonetheless be one of the people counted when Chainlink is approaching its 10,000 member mark.  (This being Chicago, I am of course OK with being counted as a member even if dead.)  But would my dead body be part of that count? 
yes your dead body would count... some people join and simply lurk.  There may be a way to track who are the most active users,  I think that's a ning thing though.
Speaking of "dead members," Videodrome is not in the count is he?

Julie Hochstadter said:
yes your dead body would count... some people join and simply lurk.  There may be a way to track who are the most active users,  I think that's a ning thing though.
Haven't heard an update.
You can see the count by clicking "members."
Currently at 4869.

in it to win it said:
Haven't heard an update.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service