The Chainlink

I want a cyclecross bike now and need to part with this one. 
The bike has been barley ridden. I want to give it a good home. CASH ONLY . 

E-mail me with your phone number and availability

Here's all the specs : 

Frame: Felt Classic Racing Specific Geometry; Felt Superlite custom butted 7005 aluminum; CNC headtube & BB shell; forged dropout & replaceable hanger

Fork: Felt carbon design with 3K finish; carbon fiber blades with 1-1/8" aluminum steerer & aluminum crown

Drivetrain: Shimano 105 STI; 105 clamp-on front derailleur; 105 rear derailleur; FSA Vero compact 3-piece forged aluminum 50/34T crankset; 11-25T cassette

Components: Dual pivot brakes with cartridge brake shoes, stainless hardware & Teflon bushings; Felt 2.3 6061 aluminum handlebar; Felt 2.1 adjustable 6061 3D forged stem; F Felt 2.3 anatomic road saddle with D2 double-density base, custom embossed cover

Wheelset: Alex R500 aluminum rim with machined CSW braking surface & wear indicator; laced 32H radial front/32H 3x rear hubs with Cr-Mo quick release skewer & stainless 2.0mm spokes

Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 19 pounds

Email me at 

desireegales@gmail.com

Views: 479

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be exactly what I am looking for to start racing- sadly, I don't have that amount of cash right now. It looks really nice, though. Good Luck with your sale! :) 

Mel,  

When do you  think you are going to have money for your road  bike ,  is it more than what you were planning to pay for ?

Right now I am still pricing, checking out what is out there, trying to see the differences in bikes and components, and still saving up my cash. It will be a little while before I will be able to afford anything decent since I just started the saving part.

Hi Desiree

Is the bike still available? I just started my bike search and Felt is one of the brands I'm considering.  I'm looking for a 50cm frame, but the 51 may just work.  What year is it?  How's the condition? Let me know as soon as you can.  The search has begun and I'm looking to get something asap.  Cash is no problem.

Thanks!

Andrea

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service