The Chainlink

I think this is a pretty good deal . . . let's see some fun stickers!

I couldn't resist the urge to try to get twice as many for the same $$:

http://www.stickerjunkie.com/share1.php?design=55359029

Watch the little price calculator to see which changes result in upcharges and which don't.

Great experience with this company.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops-- forgot-- enter code "SHARE" to save $10-- good through 12/31.

Thanks for sharing a good vendor!

That's an awesome deal.

Very pleasantly surprised.  I envisioned cutting these one by one but they did it for me!

New promo code:

Happy New Year StickerJunkies~

The New Year is here and www.StickerJunkie.com is making the most of it, crankin' out a plethora of awesome Stickers that Say Whatever You Want!

Stickers are totally the best, most affordable way to promote your thing for 2011.

Kick off 2011 with our Save $11 in '11 promo. Enter promo code: 2011 and Save $11 off your order!

(good through Feb 1)

These look great Howard! Where are you going to stick 'em? ;-)

H3N3 said:

Very pleasantly surprised.  I envisioned cutting these one by one but they did it for me!

Stick 'em?  Hmmm . . . that would ruin them.

I think I'll just admire them. 

Maybe carry some around in my pocket and show people now and then.

Seriously, they should go to hot spots first. Metra and Brown Line stations, Union Station/Ogilvie.

Movie theaters/health club racks.

A noble cause. Happy to help.

H3N3 said:

Stick 'em?  Hmmm . . . that would ruin them.

I think I'll just admire them. 

Maybe carry some around in my pocket and show people now and then.

Seriously, they should go to hot spots first. Metra and Brown Line stations, Union Station/Ogilvie.

Movie theaters/health club racks.

Through April 30th-- almost half off.

Hey StickerJunkies~

It’s that time of year again, time for our semi-annual www.StickerJunkie.comSuperSale! You may be asking why is it that monKey runs the semi-annual sale in April and December instead of June and December, well Junkies... April has a very special place in Sticky’s heart, it starts off with this Foolish Day, the Spring flowers bloom, and most importantly Uncle Sam comes after Sticky on the 15th. Yikes!

So get it while the gettin’s good, Save $12 OFF ALL Sticker Orders and help Sticky pay the Man. That’s 100 stickers as low as $13, Change your Tagline, Add Graphics or Go Red! for a little extra, and don’t forget more always costs less, so get 200 or 500 or even 1,000 and watch how your Per Sticker price drops. If you really wanna get fancy, check out our ULTRA Colors.

Promote your band, website, shop, bar, group or whatever with our super high-quality, weather guarded, UV protected vinyl stickers (they're the best of the best). 

Save $12 when you enter the Promo Code: SuperSale

Also, thanks for showing the love www.StickerJunkie.com is over 1,000 fans on our facebook page! How high can we go..? Reaching for 5,000 now, help us make it happen!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service