The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'trek' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Womans Trek 7100 on Haddon/Damen near Rainbo in Chicago 7/9/13

Hey All - Would love your help if you see a Trek, 7100, looks like a cruiser, in white, with a pattern on frame, leather on handle bars, an…

Started by Chelsea Cankar

0 Jun 10, 2013

FS. 88 Trek 400 road/sport 60cm with '09 SRAM rival/force, Marathon Plus Tires - whole or parts

Selling my pre-Legacy Frameworks bike - It was faithful and fun, but now it is collecting dust. I'm looking to sell the frame and compo…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

10 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by TehDoak

Stolen Trek Pro Issue OCLV Mtn Bike

One-of-a-Kind Bike Stolen.  This photo is of the only bike I could find thats similar.  My ride has SPOX Wheels like these 1995 Trek Pro…

Started by jon buckland

0 Aug 27, 2012

FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm

Just like I said on the title: FOR SALE: ROAD BIKE FRAME CHEAP $45 Gloss Black 57cm I had this frame for a road bike build.  I ended up not…

Started by Jason Gonzales

0 Sep 2, 2011

2010 Trek SoHo raffle for the Calumet-Sag Trail

Only 1000 tickets for sale, and just one of them is kissed by Lady Luck. The belt-drive, 8-speed, coffee thermos-bedecked Trek SoHo is cour…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Steve Buchtel

Restore to former beauty? Or respect a lifetime of service?

Tonight I picked up a 1987 Trek 330 Elance with Reynolds 531 tubing, and it's got all the original stickers and decals to prove it.  I thin…

Started by Michelle Green

20 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Perz

How does this smell to you? Missing a Trek 7100? Anyone?

The pictures in this posting on Craigs list seems like a fencing operation.  Check out all the power tools in the background.      

Started by A.K.A Paul

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

Bike Stolen - Please Help!

Hey all,I recently had my 1986 Trek 310 Elance stolen.  It wasnt anything special, but i loved it.  I've been monitoring craigslist/ebay as…

Started by GarrettTV

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Bob Roll is coming to the Trek Store of Highland Park

We have all been watching and of course the staff of the Trek Store of Highland Park has a special interest in watching our own Robbie Vent…

Started by Trek Store of Highland Park

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service