The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike the Drive for FREE if you have a trailer or cargo bike and will use it to volunteer

Team Volunteer Accommodations is looking for a few more members.  You must provide a trailer and use it to haul food and drink to the stati…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Gray

Amber the Downhill Dog

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Amber K

Watch Crazy People Bike 3,000 Miles Across Country, Renew Gym Membership

We've gotten a lot of press leading up to this Thursday's Bicycle Dreams premiere.   I got a kick out of this Roscoe View Journal article b…

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

J.C. Lind Bikes on WGN Tops In The AM Promo from 11/11/11

Link here - http://www.wgntv.com/news/morningnews/wgntv-new-wgn-morning-news-promo-nov11,0,6847263.story?utm_source=J.C.+Lind+Bike+Co.+News

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by S.Presley☠

Chainlink Reflections: 3 years, 6,000 members, 12,000 wheels!

Hey there, fellow cyclists!   As the chainlink's membership approaches an astonishing 6,000--that's 12,000 wheels--I would like to ask how…

Started by Emily Schick

19 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Ken Gray

Direction etiquette or lost cause?

As is the cliche, long-time lurker, first-time caller.   Recently, lots of people are riding bikes which is you know, mostly great and exci…

Started by Caiken

29 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

From DC - Having witnessed the bike courier business’s evolution, an old-timer signs off

Article Link here     Having witnessed the bike courier business’s evolution, an old-timer signs off By Petula Dvorak, Published: May 1…

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by dan brown

You should LIKE Bikes on the Ike - Let's get a dedicated bike path on the redevelopment of I290

Please LIKE Bikes on the Ike. http://on.fb.me/iWODGl    As many of you may know (or not know), the Eisenhower Expressway is getting a compl…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

35 May 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Kenseth

Cycle Chic in the Rain?!

Hello fellow Lady cyclists,   I have it from Sally Guyer the owner and innovator extraordinaire of Cambridge Raincoats that the next 30 rai…

Started by April

0 May 5, 2011

Bike the Drive Registration Form Confusion

I'm looking forward to BTD but can't get over the following line in the registration form:   Please do not share my postal addresses with o…

Started by Cironian

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service