The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If it all goes too well...

In case you missed it, check out this article in the NYT on Amsterdam and bike parking issues.

Started by Evan

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Question - what was the cool grey t-shirt with all the bikes at Bike the Drive fest?

After Bike the Drive this morning, I noticed a tent with really cool grey t-shirts.  The design had a whole bunch of overlapping bikes.  I…

Started by Heather Salisbury

10 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ben Gray

We Made "The Atlantic"... Some Interesting Press

I just stumbled upon this article as I was searching out any recent media mentions of The Chainlink.   Here is an article from The Atlantic…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

36 May 25, 2013
Reply by Zoetrope

Bike the Drive Twice!

If anyone is interested in a small peleton doing bike the drive twice. We'll be meeting at the corner of Northwest corner of Jackson and Co…

Started by Howard Lo

0 May 17, 2013

Free Tickets for 350.org Do The Math Tour - Tonight at the Athenaeum Theater

I have two tickets for Bill McKibben's Do The Math rally at the Athenaeum tonight (Weds, 28 November). Sadly, it conflicts with my Marxism…

Started by David Holmquist

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by David Holmquist

LAST DAY for Feedback to Make The Chainlink Better!

If you haven't noticed yet, we've launched a short 5 minute survey (link here) asking about how you use The Chainlink. Please fill out the…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

8 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Tricolor

Today's Bike the Ridge ride in Evanston

I spent a few lovely hours riding up and down Ridge this a.m.  I saw Ashley Lottes and family, as well as Lee Diamond and kids, and a few E…

Started by Anne Alt

14 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by John Wirtz

Bike the Ridge

For those of you who have wanted to legally ride Ridge Ave. in Evanston (south of downtown, that is), this Sunday is your opportunity.Bike…

Started by Anne Alt

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Volunteers Needed for "Bike For the Fight Chicago" Cancer Awareness Event

Bike For the Fight Chicago needs your help for our September 21 event. Here's what we need! A: Help planning a bike ride route around Chica…

Started by Michelle Higgins

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Lena Burkut

Fun must read article on Bike the Drive

Hi Friends,  Wanted to pass along a thoughtful essay on Bike Chicago that just ran in ChicagoSide by Northwestern professor Bill Savage. We…

Started by Will Kaplan

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by jennifer james

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service