The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'road' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2014 Bike Fleet For Sale--All Types Bikes, Most Under $200

Hi Chainlinkers! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 12 years! W…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

Trek Bike Sale

Bike and Roll Chicago is hosting our annual end of season bike sale! We invite you to check out the largest bicycle rental fleet in Chicago…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

0 Nov 4, 2014

20-30 miles West Suburbs/Chicago Road Bike Route

Hey all, I was looking for suggestions for a 20-30 mile or so route around Forest Park. My buddy and I both have road bikes that wouldn't h…

Started by Tomek

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Louie Louie

Riding in Barrington Hills - update

While I saw a few comments and earlier posts about traffic enforcement in Barrington Hills, I wanted to share a few thoughts (many from the…

Started by Dan Feely

5 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by mike w.

1988 Trek 800 dropbar conversion - ultimate commuter?

So I am just going to copy and paste my CL ad for my bike.  There will be a discounted chainlink selling price where I'd ask $150 instead o…

Started by Chitown_Mike

3 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Hybrid conversion to road(ish) bike

First time poster, please be gentle! Background:  I've always loved cycling, once I discovered the freedom of bike travel (and drastically…

Started by Greg Berry

6 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Bill Baumgartner

52cm Surly Pacer (Forest Green) w/ Dura Ace 7700, Chris King, Thomson, $1850 OBO (or trade)

Hi all,I'm selling my lightly used 52cm Surly Pacer road bike. I love this bike but I'm listing it because I'm seeking to replace it with a…

Started by Benjamin David van Loon

0 Jul 7, 2014

Looking for paved trails for road bikes away from the city

My wife and I just got into cycling and purchased a Trek 1.1 and Trek Lexa C.  We also tow our 3 small dogs in a trailer.  Last weekend, we…

Started by Jacky Chau

17 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth Page

Scott Foil 20 56cm road bike

Working to get a tri bike and need the money. Bought this late last year, and only got a few miles on it before it was stored in the garage…

Started by Brian

1 May 27, 2014
Reply by Danny John

Over 200 of ALL variety of Gently Used Bikes on Sale!

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! We're…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Apr 6, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service