The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rent A Bike Website

A friend just told me about this website called rentabike.com.  It gives a list of bike shops that rent out bikes. I'm not sure if the bike…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

16 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by john89

Chicago North Side To Orland Park

Hi community! I want to bike from the North Center neighborhood to Orland Park, but am unfamiliar with that area and unsure of a safe route…

Started by Christine Webster

19 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jared

selling bike rollers- 50 dollars

Selling Bike rollers as husband doesnt do much training anymore... I dont know much about it but he asked me to post... anyone interested?…

Started by Melissa Manak

1 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

Folding Bike Suggestions and Considerations

What things should you think about/look for in purchasing a folding bike?

Started by KeystoneEUC

18 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Marc-Paul Lee

The Recyclery is hiring a bike mechanic

Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by giving acce…

Started by The Recyclery

0 Mar 15, 2016

Looking for a bike shop partner

Hello, We have a tour coming up on 6/11 and we are looking for a bike shop that would be interested in providing SAG. We ensure lots of pu…

Started by Eric Alvarez

0 Mar 6, 2016

Kesha Getting Some Bike Therapy in L.A. (Venice Beach)

Biking with friends is definitely good for the soul.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3466656/Breath-fresh-air-Kesha-goes-cyc

Started by Yasmeen

0 Feb 29, 2016

The Bikes of Our Youth - Stingrays, Banana Seats, Huffy Bikes, and Riding Your Bike Everywhere

This is me with my brother and my beloved Huffy in the 70s.  I loved to ride that bike as much as I could. I didn't take it to school but…

Started by Yasmeen

13 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by David Barish

Winter Cyclist Beards Are The Best.

From Urban Beardsman Snow, beard-cicles, cold weather beard frost...  Post your winter beard selfies and bearded cyclists you find on yo…

Started by Yasmeen

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Bike-Themed Bars and Restaurants in Other Bike Cities

Bicycling Magazine found these "best of" bike-themed bars and restaurants in cities not typically known for cycling like Buffalo, New York…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jan 23, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service