The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet "Momentum Wild" artist and avid cyclist Brian Morgan today at Jackson Junge- 2pm

(I lifted all of this from http://www.wickerparkbucktown.info)   Today at 2pm: Meet Artist and avid cyclist - Brian Morgan - at Jackson Jun…

Started by Zach Straw

0 Aug 13, 2011

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

call for x rays

bike winter art show still looking for x rays

Started by stuart

0 Feb 15, 2011

hey Chicago bike messengers, want to make art with your GPS data?

Started by Maria Scileppi

4 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Maria Scileppi

photos of me taking photos of you.

this is a long shot but I thought I'd ask. I added this page to bikesalute.com and I am looking for photos. http://www.bikesalute.com/bike/

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

bike winter art show • call for xrays

14th Chicago Bike WInter Art Show • Call for Xrays As previously announced, we are very excited to have the 14th Chicago Bike Winter Art S…

Started by stuart

0 Jan 20, 2011

Anyone with bicycle inspired artwork looking to exhibit in gallery?

Gutter Bunny Project showcases a one of a kind riding experience in which you can travel the city streets worldwide by jumping on a bike an…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Sep 8, 2010

Anyone a Doodler?

Hi All, Just joined the community (this one specifically, but also cycling in general.) I wanted to share that I'm a writer for GOOD magazi…

Started by Len Kendall

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Gutter Bunny Project

Hello,Nice to meet you all! I recently started the Gutter Bunny Project with a fellow bike enthusiast. It is dedicated to bringing togeth…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Jul 1, 2010

(re)cycle green(er) is back!

For those of you who missed this show last month, here is another chance to catch it.  I just learned that it's coming back for a second ru…

Started by Peter Muller

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by Ron

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service